Can't get Face Morphs for M4 to work or load for that matter

Wondering if anyone can assist in gettting the face morphs for M4 to work, I can't even see them in Poser 11 after installing in the runtime folder. Also can someone give me a quick overview of how the morphs work and how you need to set them up?

Thanks

Comments

• I can see them in my expression library but when I apply to M4 nothing happens?

• Did you run the dzCreateExPFiles-m4 command for your system, from \Runtime\Libraries\!DAZ?

• Yes Richard I tried that but to no avail ... any other suggestions?

Thanks

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565

If you have more than one Runtime, make sure only one has a Runtime:Libraries:!DAZ:Michael 4 folder.

• Just to be clear, you double-click the INJ pose, move the lsider, and nothing happens? The INK pose alone should not produce any visible change in the figure.

• I have attached a screen cap of what my controls look like

controls.jpg
    680 x 1201 - 124K
  • Did you run the \Runtime\Libraries\!DAZ\DzCreateExPFiles-m4 script (from an OS browser, not from Poser)?

• Ran it through Windows Explorer

• There don't seem to be any other files in that library - where is the base Michael 4 figure installed?

• In the Figures/My DAZ 3D Library/DAZ People library

• OK, then that's right and I don't know why the morphs aren't working.

• adzanadzan Posts: 268

Hi.

For those Add on faces to work you would need to have the Michael 4 Base installed and the Michael 4 Morphs++ loaded before they would show in the dials ( follow Richard Haseltines' instructions for activating the DzCreateExPFiles-m4 script to get the Morphs++ pack to show up in Poser)

Michael 4 Morphs++ are here - https://www.daz3d.com/michael-4-morphs

The Michael 4 Morphs++ are often cheaper to buy in a bundle - and many times over the last few months Daz have offered one of the Michael 4 bundles as a free item so keep a look out if you don't already have some of the items.