Awesome Britney Render Challenge - now with prizes - runs all March too!!

Comments

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,330
    edited December 1969

Poor dear, holding back the tide: Both great in their own way, two quality submissions in a row, Wendy and Kattey!

• Budo-sanBudo-san Posts: 1,794
    edited December 1969

Thank You Britney

Love you

love_you.jpg
    1570 x 913 - 661K
  • patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
    edited December 1969

Wow, lots of nice renders. This is nice.

Late at night, seeing the new title ... first thoughts were that poor Britney was also troubleshooting the CS problems on Mars.

runs_all_Mars_too!!.png
    709 x 24 - 2K
  • M F MM F M Posts: 1,388
    edited December 1969

Wow, lots of nice renders. This is nice.
    Late at night, seeing the new title ... first thoughts were that poor Britney was also troubleshooting the CS problems on Mars.

Only in her _spare_ time ;-)
  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

John Carter has got nothing on Britney. %-P

• Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Posts: 376
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:

Well she might actually be Dejah Thoris which would explain a lot and in which case John Carter might have quite a lot on her. %-P

• mrposermrposer Posts: 1,127
    edited December 1969

The mystery person that is Britney.

Answer_as_Britney.jpg
    899 x 674 - 361K
  • SylvanSylvan Posts: 2,684
    edited December 1969

Haha that one is awesome XD
    WOnder what Britney has to say about that!

• KatteyKattey Posts: 2,899
    edited December 1969

Poor dear, holding back the tide: Both great in their own way, two quality submissions in a row, Wendy and Kattey!

Thank you, FirstBastion :)
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,823
    edited February 2013

:gulp: :bug: :exclaim: I know she is under stress, . . . . but???

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
  • BTLProdBTLProd Posts: 114
    edited December 1969

Totte said:
    Render Britney doing her excellent job fixing all our problems . . .

Excellent idea! Aren't there a couple pictures of her around? I seem to remember she's blonde and wears her hair up, but it'd be nice to refresh my memory.I was at a convention about a year ago and at the DAZ booth was told Britney was the model for Victoria 4. I wouldn't bet that was her skin though.
  • SafeunderdarkSafeunderdark Posts: 0
    edited February 2013

Love all the other renders, very nice done, good idea's!

@budo-san: where did you get that hand pose? Love it!
    @MrPoser: Lol, that one made It took longer to make this, (couldn't stop my giggles..) well done!
    @dank rider: Awwww, that is so cute! only sorry you can't fee her eyes, but that doesn't make it a bad image..
    @Totte: yes time flies! -lol-
    @Wendy: wel done on the animation, busy,busy,busy.. and it shows -lol-
    @Kattey: that's a lot of paperwork, time to go to a paperless office -lol-

OK, a lot of work done, and some time to spare.. sometimes I even surprise myself, how well this one finished.
    Straight from the render, no post work.

Britney taking the Challenge...

Briney-creeck-v2.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 1M
    Post edited by Safeunderdark on
  • mrposermrposer Posts: 1,127
    edited December 1969

@Budo-san Great pose and lighting thru the plant. I think there was an early Britney Spears video where she did that with her dance team

@SafeunderDark Love the Dragon pushing the tree aside... my money is still on Britney to win that fight... I also liked the blurring depth of field for part of the forest.

• Budo-sanBudo-san Posts: 1,794
    edited December 1969

Love all the other renders, very nice done, good idea's!

@budo-san: where did you get that hand pose? Love it!
    @MrPoser: Lol, that one made It took longer to make this, (couldn't stop my giggles..) well done!
    @dank rider: Awwww, that is so cute! only sorry you can't fee her eyes, but that doesn't make it a bad image..
    @Totte: yes time flies! -lol-
    @Wendy: wel done on the animation, busy,busy,busy.. and it shows -lol-
    @Kattey: that's a lot of paperwork, time to go to a paperless office -lol-

OK, a lot of work done, and some time to spare.. sometimes I even surprise myself, how well this one finished.
    Straight from the render, no post work.

Britney taking the Challenge...

pose is from Eastern Beauty POP! Poses

• M F MM F M Posts: 1,388
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:

Britney can beat Chuck Norris any day of the week, WITH a handful of sales tickets ;-).
  • TotteTotte Posts: 13,513
    edited December 1969

M F M said:
    Jaderail said:

Britney can beat Chuck Norris any day of the week, WITH a handful of sales tickets ;-).

Who's first to render that?

edited December 1969

Me?

• RawArtRawArt Posts: 5,754
    edited December 1969

This one could work here ;)

Rawn

wonder-1.jpg
    1065 x 878 - 410K
  • TotteTotte Posts: 13,513
    edited December 1969

Great one Rawn!

• SedorSedor Posts: 1,764
    edited December 1969

I've also thought about Britney as a superheroine... like Captain America, just as girl :P

Well, I tried to texture the supersuit in the correct kind of design, found no correct fitting shield - but I hope it still works:

2013-02-24_SuperHeroine_web.jpg
    1125 x 1500 - 557K
    edited December 1969

"Btw:" great one raw... may I ask you (as I am still searching for that outfit) which outfit it is?

• RawArtRawArt Posts: 5,754
    edited December 1969

sedor said:
    "Btw:" great one raw... may I ask you (as I am still searching for that outfit) which outfit it is?

This great outfit by RoguePilot http://www.sharecg.com/v/66891/view/11/Poser/Wonder-Woman-New52

Rawn

edited December 1969

Thanks a lot!!!

• patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
    edited December 1969

RawArt said:
    This one could work here ;)

Rawn

Has my vote!

• ServantServant Posts: 756
    edited December 1969

sedor said:

Well, I tried to texture the supersuit in the correct kind of design, found no correct fitting shield - but I hope it still works:

Joe Quick has a freebie Cap for F4 with a shield if you need one.
    http://www.sharecg.com/v/53476/gallery/11/Poser/F4-First-Avenger

• DAZ_ann0314DAZ_ann0314 Posts: 2,816
    edited December 1969

MrPoser said:
    The mystery person that is Britney.

Hey I thought this was a Britney render contest...so why preytell did you render me *giggles*

Though I have more hair then that and much much larger ears but other then that it is a terribly shocking likeness hehe :)

• Herald of FireHerald of Fire Posts: 3,504
    edited December 1969

Here's my attempt. I actually took inspiration from the short clip of her in the video posted in the thread earlier. I used a little creative license with the office though, since I couldn't find any good vertical blinds to use, nor any decent textures of them to fake it. I also noticed she had a little one in the video, and it was a few years old so I thought I'd add in the kid and age him appropriately.

The desk was custom modeled loosely based on what I could see in the video, though this one is a bit tidier :D

Britney.png
    1000 x 1000 - 2M
    edited February 2013

Totte said:
    M F M said:
    Jaderail said:

Who's first to render that?

Something like this?

Early morning is the Daz garden...

Britney is practiced her 'moves'....

Britney_Creeck_v3.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 995K
    Post edited by Safeunderdark on
    edited December 1969

Here's my attempt. I actually took inspiration from the short clip of her in the video posted in the thread earlier. I used a little creative license with the office though, since I couldn't find any good vertical blinds to use, nor any decent textures of them to fake it. I also noticed she had a little one in the video, and it was a few years old so I thought I'd add in the kid and age him appropriately.

The desk was custom modeled loosely based on what I could see in the video, though this one is a bit tidier :D

That is so cute!

I thought is was a render photo-shopped in, reading the text it is a full render... WOW

looks very nice.. Top work!

• Herald of FireHerald of Fire Posts: 3,504
    edited February 2013

That is so cute!

I thought is was a render photo-shopped in, reading the text it is a full render... WOW

looks very nice.. Top work!
    High praise indeed, thank you very much. I mostly just wanted to do a render which at least somewhat resembled the person this challenge is about, and putting her in the office seemed like the most logical way to do that.

I had to guess on the toddlers hair colour and gender though. I think I recall Britney saying 'he' in the video though it was hard to make out, but baby's hair tends to change colour in those early years so I'm not sure how close I got with that. I just went with the dark hair of his mother as a wild guess.

Post edited by Herald of Fire on