Released: Easy Teeth - Control Dials + Morphs and Materials for Genesis 3 Female(s) +MR [commercial]

SF-DesignSF-Design Posts: 986
edited June 2017 in Daz PA Commercial Products

https://www.daz3d.com/easy-teeth-for-genesis-3-female-s-and-merchant-resource

The teeth of humans never look exactly the same.

Give your Genesis 3 Female based characters some more individuality with adjusting the shape and look of their teeth. 

This morph pack contains 162 morphs to adjust the shape and position of the teeth. You can adjust each tooth individually. Make them wider/smaller, longer/shorter, adjust the depth or make the tooth or several/all teeth completely gone to get a gap or loosen the teeth step-less. Great for elderly men, younger kids with tooth gaps or any other situation where a missing or loose tooth or teeth is needed. You can also move and rotate the upper incisors, lateral incisors and canines. 

Included are also morphs for all teeth, like one to get childish milk teeth. Children's teeth do not look like adult ones, so this is very handy for younger characters. Morphs to make the teeth irregular are included beside morphs to make the lower and upper canines sharp (nice for vampires or other fantasy creatures) as well. 

Rounded up is this product by the included 10 material presets for Iray. Unclean and yellowed teeth, different teeth tones like slightly stained or bleached white teeth, bloody teeth and one preset with gold teeth. There are also 6 shape presets included that utilize the morphs. You can of course save all your teeth adjustments as your own shape presets as well to be able to quickly apply your favorite settings later. 

Overall a very versatile product to make your characters more unique.

This product is also a Merchant Resource you can use to create morphs for your character products. Please refer to the ReadMe how this resource may be used.

ET_G3F_MAIN.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 271K
ET_G3F_Popup01.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 264K
ET_G3F_Popup02.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 265K
ET_G3F_Popup04.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 264K
ET_G3F_THUMBNAIL.jpg
380 x 494 - 57K
Post edited by SF-Design on

Comments

• colinmac2colinmac2 Posts: 407

I've been waiting for this!  When does it come out?

• SF-DesignSF-Design Posts: 986
    edited June 2017

Hi, the release date has not been scheduled yet by Daz, but it is "Ready To Release", so I think it will be online in the next 10-14 days which usually is the time for a release after that status. 
    I guess they will release it together with my other EASY TEETH product for the males. 

Post edited by SF-Design on
  • ueziuezi Posts: 46

This is exactly what I need for my rendering! My G3F is perfect... only the teeth are too sterile! This will fix it!

uezi said:

This is exactly what I need for my rendering! My G3F is perfect... only the teeth are too sterile! This will fix it!

• SkelchSkelch Posts: 275

Is this still waiting to be released?

Skelch said:

Is this still waiting to be released?

Yes, it is ready to release, but no release date scheduled. I think they will assign that when they are back in the office after the holiday day. 

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,690

Sorely needed and long overdue. Must-buy for me.

xyer0 said:

Sorely needed and long overdue. Must-buy for me.

Glad to hear :) 

• BohorBohor Posts: 74

I've bought both today, for male and female. I was waiting for this since Genesis 3 came out.

Thank you for your great job!

Bohor said:

I've bought both today, for male and female. I was waiting for this since Genesis 3 came out.

Thank you for your great job!

Thank you :) I am happy that you like them!