Moving parameter groups. Whats the easiest way?

I need to move an entire group of Parameter directories to another location in the Paraemnters tab. What is the quickest method to do this? You can't drag and drop whole directories, just morphs.

Comments

• RKane_1RKane_1 Posts: 3,037

I have found I can move whole groups easily enough by being on the Parameters pane in Edit Mode, Highlighting the morphs I want moved, right clicking to bring up the menu, clicking on "Set" and then "Parameter Path" and then writing where I want to place the morphs.

It is not as easy as drag and drop, though. :)

Any nother EASIER suggestions? :)

• kitakoredazkitakoredaz Posts: 3,526

Yes i think your way is best. . but I like to use drug and drop, to clear confirm  where will be moved. (I often miss type)

with  shift ( and ctrl ) and use multi selection  in edit mode, then drug them to the group at once.

one thing I hope to improve ,, at current we can not make "empty group" in parameter tab,  untill  we locate at least one property in the group, I think.

if I  move all parameters from the groupA , ds seems  auto delete the groupA from UI.  it is annoying for me when I move another one to the gorupA.

I hope there will be option, from edit menu, make new group from currently selected parameter. etc. or make empty group. (though I do not plan to send new ticket for it ^^; )