Had 2 platinum club subscriptions.... On two different cards. Cancelled the older one, and now I'm d

Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,560
edited December 1969 in The Commons

I'm kind of frustrated. I put in a ticket, but I don't know what to do.

I got an email saying I needed to cancel my paypal subscriptions, which I did even though I was paid through the 3rd of next month. I got dropped by daz platinum club- even though I followed the directions in the email.

So I followed the directions and bought a second membership for 29.95, submitting a request to ask for credit, since I paid that already.

Well, last night I looked in my profile, and found I had two subscriptions! both on different credit cards in addition to the paypal thing. Somehow I had paid for the plat club in three accounts!

I don't think that was possible. So I cancelled the second one, (not the new one for 29.95), since oddly that subscription said it was active, but only had 2 payments. Weird.

When I cancelled the second credit card, leaving one... The new one. I was dropped from the platinum club again.... Even though I am an active member since I paid a full price for one on Tues, and my dues covered by paypal should be good through the 3rd.

This is very strange problem... And I hope support can help, but I don't get why I keep getting dropped when I have paid several times already.

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

The forum cannot help you with this, the only thing to do is submit a support ticket.