G3 Version of LY Emily

Richard John SRichard John S Posts: 389
edited May 2017 in Product Suggestions

LY Emily is one of my favourite characters among V4-G3 characters I have purchased. If it is possible, I would love to see a G3 version of this character that will utilize the advanced details of the G3 model.

LY Emily:
https://www.daz3d.com/ly-emily

Post edited by Richard John S on

Comments

• LyonessLyoness Posts: 1,610

thank you for your idea!

• Richard John SRichard John S Posts: 389
    edited May 2017
    Lyoness said:

thank you for your idea!

Thanks for the reply, Lyoness, and good work on all of your characters. I own a few of them now. If you do end up making a G3 version, I'd seriously pay double of what the orignal is worth! LY Emily just has that look I've been really looking for in a G3 character. Even though I bought LY Emily, I can't really utilize the character much because I have hardly any poses, clothing, or hair for both Genesis and V4. I own a bit of G2 stuff, but at least 70% of my assets are G3 only including the body and head morphs etc. It would be pretty awesome if you did a remake which would take advantage of all the later technology including iray and the G3 details! :)

Post edited by Richard John S on
  • IsaacNewtonIsaacNewton Posts: 1,300

Great to see a PA respond so quickly. In which case I'd add a request for LY Jolie  for G3f,

Cheers,

Isaac

• LyonessLyoness Posts: 1,610

yeah. Jolie is pretty.
    don't know how well she'd update... but I can play with her too

Just remember... they'll have NEW names!

• Lyoness said:

yeah. Jolie is pretty.

Thanks, Lyoness, much appreciated. I am totally gonna support your products and store, just bought your new lights today! Any idea what the new name for LY Emily will be? I will keep an eye out for it.

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,601
    Lyoness said:

yeah. Jolie is pretty.

Thanks, Lyoness, much appreciated. I am totally gonna support your products and store, just bought your new lights today! Any idea what the new name for LY Emily will be? I will keep an eye out for it.

While you are waiting you can use the V4 skins on G3 with the Cayman UV transfer product and GenX for the morphs and you will have your wish.

Lyoness said:

yeah. Jolie is pretty.

While you are waiting you can use the V4 skins on G3 with the Cayman UV transfer product and GenX for the morphs and you will have your wish.

I like both products but transfering a character using addons is probably not going to give the same quality of product as the original artist re-making the character, so indeed the "transfer" method is a stop-gap whilst waiting or an alternative if there is no other choice. Please, Lyoness, do go ahead and re-release your beautiful characters for G3f :)

• nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,714

The new character won't be the same; artists if they redo something, change it, because we all have things we weren't completely happy with last time, or thought after that something should have been different

nicstt said:

The new character won't be the same; artists if they redo something, change it, because we all have things we weren't completely happy with last time, or thought after that something should have been different

Being the same character doesn't require identity. You don't look identical every day, but everyone who knows you recognises it's still you. They may say "You're looking good today.", Or sarcastically ask if you had a wild night last night. However, they do know you are you! I'm sure Lyoness will make beautiful "new versions" of her existing characters, which are clearly recognisable and equally beautiful, but just now for G3f.

• I agree, IsaacNewton, I think she will do a great job in the remakes, as we are looking for updated characters not new characters. I am looking forward to purchasing! :D