Love the artist promo

2»

Comments

• HALO creativeHALO creative Posts: 96
    edited December 1969

anikad said:
    So how, exactly, do people know what has been released in the past 60 days?

Another way I found was to manually tweak the "advanced search" on the site...

By entering the following in your broswer address bar, it will give you the results for every item (DO & PA) released more than 60 days (or 2 months'ish) ago:

http://www.daz3d.com/catalogsearch/advanced/result/?dir=desc&order=activated&activated;[to]=12-14-12

(IMPORTANT: copy the line above and remove the ; before the opening square bracket)

By adding a "vendor[0]=469" query on the end, it will give you just the DAZ Originals:

http://www.daz3d.com/catalogsearch/advanced/result/?dir=desc&order=activated&activated;[to]=12-14-12&vendor;[0]=469

(IMPORTANT: copy the line above and remove the ; before the opening square brackets)

Simply change the "12-14-12" after the "activated[to]" to the date exactly 2 months ago (in MM-DD-YY format)

I have this URL bookmarked so I can go to it straight away whenever a sale/promo or coupon is active for DO's older than 60 days

• HALO creativeHALO creative Posts: 96
    edited December 1969

Wow, KJA79A, they are going to have to fix that loophole aren't they! Thanks for the tip though. Finally bringing the horse home.

Well, they fixed it :(

... but $1.99 PC items from those artists still count! :)

Get in quick and you can still add a couple of $1.99 items to your cart to save 50% on those big $$$ eligible PA and DO items

• NakiloeNakiloe Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Thanks for this useful url ^^
    But really, the ratio good products / pain to buy them is really decreasing. I used to love daz, and they sell good products, but the new store is making me mad each time I want to buy something. I think I've sent more messages to support in 2 months than in all the years before :(

• luci45luci45 Posts: 2,654
    edited December 1969

I think the Documentation Center date of Dec 21 for Utopia Labs is wrong. I put it on my wishlist on Dec 18th, which would have made it eligible for this sale on Sunday. Oh well, I can wait for another sale :blank:

It would be so much better to know the official release dates without having to look them up in the Documentation Center. I hate to waste time bargain shopping and then not buying anything.

• nightwolf1982nightwolf1982 Posts: 1,136
    edited December 1969

I bought 4 items from 3D Universe and one from Pretty3D, got alf off my entire order. Mostly older items though.

• scal.64.psscal.64.ps Posts: 140
    edited December 1969

according to a post of Stonemason in the commercial Utopia Labs threads, it was available for selling on the 18th december 2012, wich is 62 days away from today, sadly the 50% discount doesnt apply in my cart when having Utopia Labs + 3 other items that works in the offer

link to Stonemason post i was talking just up
    >>> http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/12833/P15/#195522