character preset may include pose parameter ?

I have never thought Character preset include pose values, though I know when save as figure, it  save character preset as user facing file. then may include current node rotation etc.. But in daz discription, it never said character preset may contain current pose values.

today I happend to load character preset, which I made before.  most of product character preset are usually load with  zero pose, (and maybe those product are saved with zero pose I think)   but  I saved the character with posing. (I just  hoped to make icon with posing)   

But t actually load figure with posing.  is it expected?   And there seems no option. to load the character with zero pose, with ctrl key.  then if I apply the character preset on to another figure,  it just change mat and shape.

1. load genesis3female (or what character would you like)  , then save character preset with posing.  (posecharacter.duf) 

2.  load new character by saved posecharacter.duf. 

3.  it loaded with posing.

4  when I selected another posed figure, then apply the "posedcharacter.duf", it only change mat and shape. but not pose. (and there seems no option, to apply pose )

I feel, if character preset include pose (actually saved character.duf discribe node rotation value, in scene section,,),, may better it can apply i pose  with mat and shape with option.