Pose Presets

whispers65whispers65 Posts: 952
edited December 1969 in The Commons

I made a pose and then saved it as a Pose Preset.

For the picture icon in the program it just takes a snap shot of what appears on the screen.

So my problems:

1) I didn't see a way to delete the pose without having to go to the folder and delete the files manually.

2) Is there an easy way of changing out picture icon or do I just add the image to the folder and rename it to the one already there and the database will take care of the rest?

Comments

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

Jist change the pciture, make it the same size as the one you are getting rid of, and the same filenename and file extension (PNG?), and DS will never know the difference. :)

• MattymanxMattymanx Posts: 6,879
    edited December 1969

YOu can render your own thumbnail at 91x91 pixels and drop it in the same folder and the new one will display when you rrefresh the folder

• whispers65whispers65 Posts: 952
    edited February 2013

Thanks for the replies. I figured I could do it that way but didn't know if there was an easier way that I was overlooking. Also thanks for the measurements of 91 by 91. That will help. I was wondering how it was done because like on some pose packs I buy it shows v4 associated with one pic and m4 with the other so now looks like I can create my own and swap out.

Post edited by whispers65 on