Inagoni plug-ins 50% off (permanently)

3DPixLA3DPixLA Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in Carrara Discussion

In case you missed it, the Carrara Inagoni plug ins have been reduced in price by 50% - permanent price drop. Available at the developer's website.

For those of us who paid full price - ouch - but these are highly recommended and a great bargain since they really extend Carrara's capabilities.

Comments

• Shadowhawk70Shadowhawk70 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Hi,

do you know if these have been tested with 8.5 and Windows 7?

Just making sure... :-)

• tezentezen Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Hello Shadowhawk70!

Some of Inagonis plugins work but Shaper isn´t working inside 8.5beta right now. It will be fixed as DAZ released the C8.5-SDK.
    BTW there´s a so called advanced pack available at DAZ which contains Inagonis plugins except shaper but if you want to get them even cheapier read this: "Buy any Inagoni plugin and automatically get an 11% to 40% discount on all the other ones.".

Greetings
    tezen

• edited December 1969

Hi,

do you know if these have been tested with 8.5 and Windows 7?

Just making sure... :-)

HEY HAWK! Long time no see! I am rendering a scene using your Tracks plugin as we speak thanks for your work!
  • MiloMilo Posts: 511
    edited December 1969

Very nice now I can complete my collection, well in the new month as my allocation of funds has been spent this month.

• 0oseven0oseven Posts: 626
    edited December 1969

tezen said:
    Hello Shadowhawk70!

Some of Inagonis plugins work but Shaper isn´t working inside 8.5beta right now. It will be fixed as DAZ released the C8.5-SDK.
    BTW there´s a so called advanced pack available at DAZ which contains Inagonis plugins except shaper but if you want to get them even cheapier read this: "Buy any Inagoni plugin and automatically get an 11% to 40% discount on all the other ones.".

Greetings
    tezen

NOTE doesnt include "Architools" either which is a big dollar item.