Is there a major difference between Bryce 5 and Bryce 7 pro?

2»

Comments

• Dave SavageDave Savage Posts: 2,433

Could you supply a link to the page where you bought Bryce 5 because as far as I know Daz doesn't sell it and hasn't sold it for some considerable time.

It is possible that you purchased it years ago from Daz and you've just re-downloaded it... In which case, I'm guessing your problem is that you're trying to use the useless Daz Installer application (useless for Bryce).

On a more general note, you'll find Bryce 7 has all the same things in all the same places as Bryce 5.... And then there is new stuff added along side. So you wouldn't find Bryce 7 to be totally alien.

Hope this helps.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

Download through your Product Library,  https://www.daz3d.com/downloader/customer/files as Dave says don't try to use DIM for Bryce, you will get totally confuzzled. 

• S RayS Ray Posts: 398

Daz bought the right to Bryce at version 5.0  they immediately released a free upgrade to 5.5 that just put the Daz logo on it.  Versions 5.5 thru 7.0 all show up in my Product library…however you may still need the Corel serial # for version 5.5  not sure Daz does not provide me with a serial# for 5.5 on my account serial # page.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

I contacted CS some time back after changing computers and they did give me a serial number for 5.5, although I still had my CD for 5