More troubles with Registration Codes

elvensong2000elvensong2000 Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in New Users

Thanks to the help from Adamr, I was able to get DAZ downloaded and set up properly... bless him.

However, now I've some new problems. Basic facts... I have a 64bit OS, PC. Windows Vista.

Now, I bought aniMate 2 & DAZ Decimator... which ask for registration numbers everytime I pull up DAZ, but when I checked my account under 'My Serial Numbers" neither one showed anything. I have a total of ten, most of which never asked for their serial numbers *sigh* but I do have these two who want numbers I'm not provided with. Am I looking in the wrong place here?

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Do you have a 2nd page of serial numbers?

• elvensong2000elvensong2000 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Nope, ten numbers and I tried opening it up to hold fifty number just in case, and no joy. :down:

• patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
    edited December 1969

If you've received your confirmation email then the serial number should be in your account. Might have to refresh the page and yes "list 50" not to miss that second page.

If still not there, I think it's time for a support ticket to Sales.

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

Nope, ten numbers and I tried opening it up to hold fifty number just in case, and no joy. :down:

When did you buy Animate2 and Decimator? If it was recently, they may not yet be in your Serial Numbers page, but as Patience55 says, you would have got a confirmation email with the purchase which should have the serial numbers in it.