RawArt Summer Motivational Sale (Scavenger Hunt) [Commercial]

RawArtRawArt Posts: 5,729
edited June 2012 in The Commons

RawArt Summer Motivational Sale
(or scavenger hunt...depending on how well the search is working at the time LOL )

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/catalogsearch/result/?q=rawart

or this link

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/people/?cat=2&top_vendor=60

Yeah...the store is a mess, the forums give you a headache, but that doesnt mean we still cant have a little fun.

So for this weekend, the RawArt store will be on sale for 50% off.
Pick up all those favorites that you have been holding off on and have some new summer toys.
But if you cannot buy them all on the weekend...then dont worry the RawArt store will be on sale for 20% off for the rest of the week after. So there are savings all around!

But to make it even more fun, I thought we would channel all the website frustration into a bit of a fun challenge.
Use your RawArt products in a render to make a comedic Motivational/Demotivational poster (either about the website frustrations or whatever you like).
I will collect all the entries in this thread and at the end of the month, everyone who enters will get a coupon for 10% off their next RawArt purchace.
So lets have some fun this summer...in spite of it all :)

Rawn

Rawn

compuclops800.jpg
800 x 932 - 254K
Post edited by RawArt on

Comments

• BlazeMystEraBlazeMystEra Posts: 464
    edited December 1969

Eep... another RawArt Sale? But but but... I... I have it all... no I don't but... oh my... you're awesome, Thank you ^^

• RawArtRawArt Posts: 5,729
    edited December 1969

Eep... another RawArt Sale? But but but... I... I have it all... no I don't but... oh my... you're awesome, Thank you ^^

Yeah...I was thinking of cancelling my summer sale this year or postponing it till everything was working.....but I figured we all can just make the best of it and have some fun.

Rawn

• LycanthropeXLycanthropeX Posts: 2,287
    edited December 1969

yayyyyyyy raw art sale !!!!

• guangh69guangh69 Posts: 165
    edited December 1969

Oh,Why do not you put the brute on sale?
    Hehe.
    I checked ,.And I want to get the brute dragon bundel. Then I found it needs brute. But brute is not on sale.

• adamr001adamr001 Posts: 1,322
    edited December 1969

guangh69 said:
    Oh,Why do not you put the brute on sale?
    Hehe.
    I checked ,.And I want to get the brute dragon bundel. Then I found it needs brute. But brute is not on sale.
    That'd be because Brute-X is not a RawArt figure. He just did an expansion for them. Brute-X is by mighty_mestophales and midnight_stories.

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/brute-x

• guangh69guangh69 Posts: 165
    edited December 1969

Oh,So that's how it is!

Thank you! adamr001

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,972
    edited December 1969

Dear RawArt,

you rock. Now, can your rockingness tell me how to get my credit card out of hiding? I have tried to leave a trail of ten euro-cents leading to a trap, but all I'm getting is scary snarls from the depths of my laundry basket, and I do not dare to shove my hand in because I might pull out just a stump.

Your faithful rendering student,
    Skiriki

• myotherworldmyotherworld Posts: 564
    edited June 2012

well it would be nice, when we do buy an item from rawart ( daz ). that we could download it.
    I am not parting with anymore money until this site is sorted and can download the items I have paid for.

Post edited by myotherworld on
  • namretteknamrettek Posts: 168
    edited December 1969

Unfortunately the link does not work for me. I cannot search the store at all...

More website problems.

• PennamePenname Posts: 343
    edited December 1969

Yes, it would have been helpful if the newsletter link actually went to the RawArt page, but there's always a workaround. I just put "RawArt sale" in the search and all those wonderful items came up. And moved into my cart. Even though I still have a freebie stuck in The Land of Pending Downloads, my two purchases yesterday were fine, so I'm going for it. Thanks, RawArt.

• MJ_VivianightMJ_Vivianight Posts: 0
    edited June 2012

:coolmad:OMGs this is getting ridiculous! Link worked before, but now doing a store search brings up nothing of yours, Rawn. :(

EDIT: Just tried to search "RawArt sale" and nothing shows for me. Argh...

But hey, at least MY wishlist is showing on the right. :coolmad:

Post edited by MJ_Vivianight on
    edited December 1969

Keep in mind that store issues are store issues and the PAs have no control over these. The problems with the current site are probably hurting the PAs more than they are hurting us as customers.

edited December 1969

I know. Not mad at Rawn, just totally feeling for him and the rest.

edited December 1969

yeah...Like I said at the top of my post...I know the store is a mess and a major headache on both (well all three sides if you include daz).
    But the choice was to either drop the sale completely till the store is fixed, or give you guys something positive during these frustrating times...so I go for the latter ;)

Rawn

edited December 1969

I know. Not mad at Rawn, just totally feeling for him and the rest.

it wasn't aimed at you personally, just a general reminder to all

The store issues are affecting everyone and as i said the PAs are probably most affected as they are losing money

edited December 1969

Mm-hmm, I know. Say I was just seconding your comment.

Cheers :)

edited December 1969

I will work on the assumption that when the time comes for my Halloween sale, the store will be working LOL

(if it isn't......I dont want to think about the consequences)

edited December 1969

Big thanx to Rawn for the sale.... now to look through your store to see if there is something i don't already have....

edited December 1969

I used Frank the other day in a pic i did showing of AntFarm's KillZones, looks pretty kool if you have the red n blue glasses to see the 3d effect

3D-KillZone-2.jpg
    800 x 800 - 128K
    3D-KillZone.jpg
    800 x 800 - 157K
    edited December 1969

RawArt said:
    yeah...Like I said at the top of my post...I know the store is a mess and a major headache on both (well all three sides if you include daz).
    But the choice was to either drop the sale completely till the store is fixed, or give you guys something positive during these frustrating times...so I go for the latter ;)

Rawn

Well I am glad you are braving through the mess. I don't think anyone blames you. Despite the problems I picked up the Oagre, and I am looking to pick up a few items from this sale, unfortunately I cannot even get to them. I'm sure I will find a work around...

and great idea for the theme - something we can all relate to! but comedy? I think not. More like a horror story...

edited December 1969

They must just be messing with us.

I can search again!

• CymbidiumCymbidium Posts: 213
    edited June 2012

Searches still not working for me......:( Can't come up with any of Rawn's products via a search, and clicking on the link in his sig produces no results.

Anyway - thanks Rawn for this great sale!! Hope I can see some of your less recent products again before the weekend is over. ;)

Post edited by Cymbidium on
    edited December 1969

odd both Rawn's link and the store search are working for me, i'm using the latest version of FireFox

edited December 1969

What outfit is that in the Tauran promos?

I can't rememeber if I have that or not...

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,972
    edited December 1969

I placed an order, and whaddaya know, it came through intact, and I downloaded, and that came through intact too!

Folks, less moaning more rendering. Let's make awesome stuff.

So, here we go. I'll combine two things at once, the new freebie from 3D Toons and Raw's Brutus Demonicus... as a demon youngster (via Nybras expansion pack). I guess demons need to start learning the tricks while young...

"Hey! You! Come back! I wasn't finished with you yet!"

hey-you-come-back-here-not-done-with-you-yet.jpg
    800 x 511 - 104K
    edited December 1969

namrettek said:

that would be woodgod for m4 h4 http://www.daz3d.com/shop/woodgod-m4-h4

• CymbidiumCymbidium Posts: 213
    edited December 1969

odd both Rawn's link and the store search are working for me, i'm using the latest version of FireFox

Well I'm sure I don't know what's going on, since I'm also using the latest version of FireFox. Guess I'm experiencing yet another random error - time to sign off the site I think, at least for tonight. I'm sorry, don't mean to moan.

edited December 1969

namrettek said:

that would be woodgod for m4 h4 http://www.daz3d.com/shop/woodgod-m4-h4

Thanks. That'll have to be a wishlist item for now.... have to get some more RawArt items.

• JasmineSkunkJasmineSkunk Posts: 1,862
    edited December 1969

adamr001 said:

YAY!!! You rock, Rawn! :) Some wonderful luv there, too, Adam! :)

(gonna be watching for more luv from other people, too!! YAY! heehee)