Composition Masterclass - 18 Vital Techniques (Commercial)

Digital Art LiveDigital Art Live Posts: 121
edited April 2017 in Daz PA Commercial Products

FIRST LIVE EVENT THIS SATURDAY

REGISTER AND WE'LL SEND YOU THE RECORDINGS 

PLUS use "april5" coupon code for a little extra discount

Are you a content vendor wishing to improve your promotional images and have always wanted to learn a whole series of tips on composition, with a class that has focus on digitally created artwork and scene building? Or are you an artist wishing to make a greater impact with existing scenes you've built but are not sure on how to improve them?

We're presenting two live webinars covering in detail 18 composition rules, which are particularly aimed at promo artists.

The webinar recordings will be available in the DAZ store. 

But we'll also include the HD Recordings as part of registration for these two events.and sent within 48 hours of the webinar broadcast.

This event will include a grounding in 18 essential techniques to help getting composition right for that required render that provides a super impact!

It demonstrates that composition can mean everything when it comes to telling the right story about your image.

We will be featuring the incredible work of Artur Rosa (created in E-on's Vue) for examples of comprehensive scenes that demonstrate these composition tips and tricks in detail.

This is the type of event where it doesn't matter which 3D Art Application you have - the need for good composition spans across any application when it comes to finally rendering your perfect scene.

There will be TWO masterclasses. One will have a focus on general or scenic composition. The second masterclass will be exclusively on portrait or character composition; very useful for making the most of any promotional images using 3D characters generated by DAZ Studio when selling character based content.

Session 1 : General Composition Masterclass

Date : Saturday the 29th of April
Start Time: 20:00 BST (London)/12:00 PDT (Los Angeles)/15:00 EDT (New York)
Duration: 1.5 hours

• Effective use of the Rule of thirds
  • Golden spiral classics
  • Bring in framing
  • Cropping power
  • Symmetry
  • Considering background
  • Manufacturing depth
  • Balancing elements
  • Create leading lines
  • How to break the rules

Session 2 : Portrait/Character Composition Masterclass

Date : Saturday the 13th of May
Start Time: 20:00 BST (London)/12:00 PDT (Los Angeles)/15:00 EDT (New York)
Duration: up to 1.5 hours

• The difference of viewpoint variations
  • Using headroom
  • Eye power
  • Frame filling
  • Shoulders
  • Body part cropping
  • Tilting or not to tilt
  • Texture interest
  • Background and space
  • Breaking the rules (again!)

Your Artwork and Composition Improvement

The first and second sessions will allow time for considering your artwork and how you would like to improve the composition.  We'll be able to share your screen during the webinar and take a look or you can submit your artwork beforehand HERE in our dropbox.

Presented by Paul Bussey : Editor of Digital Art Live

Post edited by Digital Art Live on

Comments

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

Please please tell me this will be available in the Daz store as well?  Its my MIL birthday and that day and no way can I make it.....

• Please please tell me this will be available in the Daz store as well?  Its my MIL birthday and that day and no way can I make it.....

Thanks for your interest. You can register for the live event and get the recordings of these by this Monday, since registration for the live event includes the HD recordings. The recordings will also be planned to be in the DAZ store in two-three weeks time after the second part of this series is broadcast as as webinar.

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

Ok great!  I may have to wait til they come out in the store as I don't get paid til Monday.  I get paid once a months so the end of the month can be a wee bit tight for discretionary spending lol.

• Ok great!  I may have to wait til they come out in the store as I don't get paid til Monday.  I get paid once a months so the end of the month can be a wee bit tight for discretionary spending lol.

Thanks for your interest Ice Dragon Art.

We have a second live session on the 13th of May and there's still time to catch up and view the first recording of the first webinar session.

https://digitalartlive.com/event/composition-masterclass-2-sessions-18-vital-techniques/