Two questions in one. Centaur 7 Skins For The Minotaur 6.

Introduction: I'm an old user of Poser but only recently I've been studying DazStudio.

I have a sixth Minotaur and a package of "textures?" To it, Amazing Skins For The Minotaur 6 HD. But it seems like these "Textures?" You need to use something other than usual. Including any of them, there are no changes on the model.
So, how to use these skins ?!

And recently the Centaur was downloaded. It's even funnier with him. I do not know much else ...

Opening the model, it turns out that under G3 is another human body, which can not be removed simply. When rendered, it is naturally visible.
Can I somehow turn off the second person?
Just because he does not see the human part. It's all from the horse, and can not be used separately.

Comments

• The Centuar really does need Daz Studio 4.9+, I'm not sure how far back beyond 4.9.3.166 it will work.

On the Minotaur skins, what do you have selected when you apply them?

• The Centuar really does need Daz Studio 4.9+, I'm not sure how far back beyond 4.9.3.166 it will work.

On the Minotaur skins, what do you have selected when you apply them?

Eh, that's it. I'll have to get a new DazStudio. And just to make sure that it's easier to make the "ass of the horse" yourself through ZBrush. Thank you. I'll go and do the subtleties ... dragging the libraries)

Here at least. The differences of the textures must be very different.

Incredibly, you were damn right about Centaur and DazStudio version!

God) And in Poseur everything is much easier.