Angel Armor and Demon for Genesis 3 Females(Commercial)

Midnight_storiesMidnight_stories Posts: 4,112

“Angel Armor for Genesis 3 Female(s)” is a great new set of armor from Midnight_stories. I’ve listen to the request for fully covering armor and this is the end result. It’s an eleven-piece set, with arm legs torso shoes chainmail gloves, poseable collars and joints, plus armored skirt a morphing helmet and a wearable sword. So, she’s got all her bases covered! There’s support for 7 different body shapes. There are 6 material presets and matching wearable presents for easy loading. Please note it’s Iray only, due to the shader type I could not support 3Delight, sorry! It also comes with a pose set to, 6 poses 4 double hand grips and 2 hand poses, so it will be easy for you to create your own poses. This will be great for all your fantasy scenes. And be on the lookout for the Demon Armor expansion pack! see promo for preview.

“Demon Armor for Genesis 3 Females” is the expansion pack for Angel Armor. This set uses the original armor, and adds 5 new pieces, that give it a Demon style look. It’s comes with new left and right collars props, a new horned helmet with several morphs, new conforming sword and dragon wing joints that are fully adjustable. They support all the 7 different body shapes that first set did. There are 6 new material presets and matching wearable presents for easy loading. Please note it’s Iray only, due to the shader type I could not support 3Delight, sorry! also the poses from the Angel Armor work perfect with it. It’s a must have, if you’re got the Angel Armor. Take your fantasy scenes to new heights.

https://www.daz3d.com/angel-armor-for-genesis-3-female-s

https://www.daz3d.com/demon-armor-for-genesis-3-female-s

Main.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 607K
Demon01.jpg
1210 x 1300 - 504K
Popup03.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 517K
Demon-Silver01.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 263K
Teen Josie702.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 361K
Post edited by Midnight_stories on

Comments

• looks nice you have put a lot of work into this I hope it does really well for you I'm sure it will love those blue and gold textures, are there are a lot of seperate parts for creating different alternate versions or combinging with others? lots of good pieces in it 

• Looks fantastic!  Love the color options.  :)

• looks nice you have put a lot of work into this I hope it does really well for you I'm sure it will love those blue and gold textures, are there are a lot of seperate parts for creating different alternate versions or combinging with others? lots of good pieces in it 

Yes there are a lot of parts torso legs shoes 2 joints arms gloves skirt chainmail 2 helmets there's morphs in each helmet to and 2 swords all interchangeably if you get both sets. And yes this took some time to do, I looked at what you guys were saying the the Armor thread a while back, about not have enough protection so this was a result of that, so we do listen !

Thanks !

• XenomorphineXenomorphine Posts: 2,421

I instinctively feel that a segmented connection between the neck and helmet would have potentially looked better than the obvious separation, given the supernatural theme (though, honestly, I think the promotional images made these costumes actually look better and more natural without fitting the helmet). Some great detailing in them, regardless, though! Being female armour, I think the armoured 'skirt' is a nice aesthetic touch, too.

Would get these because they're so well done, but especially so to support non-skimpwear armour for female characters. :) A gold star for not putting her in high heels!

• I instinctively feel that a segmented connection between the neck and helmet would have potentially looked better than the obvious separation, given the supernatural theme (though, honestly, I think the promotional images made these costumes actually look better and more natural without fitting the helmet). Some great detailing in them, regardless, though! Being female armour, I think the armoured 'skirt' is a nice aesthetic touch, too.

Would get these because they're so well done, but especially so to support non-skimpwear armour for female characters. :) A gold star for not putting her in high heels!

I hate heels to !!!

• Looks fantastic!  Love the color options.  :)

Thanks for the support !!!

• OdaaOdaa Posts: 1,548

Stunning! Snagged the Angel armor this morning, inspite of having overspent yesterday and not really wanting anything else from the sale. Hope to play with it this evening :)

• I'm not a big fan of the helmet style, but I love the rest of it, especially the gloves.

• I have to say helmets are always hard to do, as they all look the same after a while, so coming up with new ideas is tough and that goes for sc-fi helmets to !

• nobody1954nobody1954 Posts: 933

Female armor that covers the whole body and doesn't have heels? Unheard of!!! Thank you.

• Female armor that covers the whole body and doesn't have heels? Unheard of!!! Thank you.

Lol!laugh

• tj_1ca9500btj_1ca9500b Posts: 2,047

Female armor that covers the whole body and doesn't have heels? Unheard of!!! Thank you.

Yeah, we definitely need more practical female armor options.   And perhaps more products with 'heels or flats options' for the wardrobe, for those of us that groan every time we see spiked heels in the promo shot for some gal's battle/wilderness outfit...

Nice looking armor, OP!

• Griffin AvidGriffin Avid Posts: 3,758
    edited April 2017

Options win the day. Great stuff(s)

Love color variations (Sometimes it's good to match the color of the backdrop and also for group shots, it helps to make more than one knight.

Heeled or unheeled - since no matter how you slice it, this is FANTASY armor. lol, I think both options are welcome.

Would love to see a shield and a place to put the sword (on the hip or back) when not in use.

I also vote yea for a neck guard. All that armor and me throat and neck is exposed?

Safer in full armor with heels. lol

--- The bluish colored helmet is the ultimate.

You need to make some expansion sets and include more helmets and swords and...and....and....

OHHHH Make some horse armor that matches this----

with a lance or spear...and a

hall around the table.....

and a castle around the hall.....

And the king shall marry.....

and have an heir to weild Excalibur! 

Sorry to get carried away....

Post edited by Griffin Avid on
  • ConnaticConnatic Posts: 279

I just grabbed it!  Time to play.

• SummerhorseSummerhorse Posts: 684

Love this armor, it is really elegant. Bought immediately.

Re the helmet- was just looking at some real suits of armor last week and a lot of the helms looked just like a tin can with a slit to see out of!

And thank you thank you thank you for making a set without the skulls all over it. Skulls are a great design element and all but they are used so often on fantasy armor-love it that you added a different option.

• Awesome Armor Midnight!

• the3dwizardthe3dwizard Posts: 495

Gorgeous textures!  Great job on the whole set.

• Thanks everyone this has been a great success for me. The new change to fantasy stuff has been a good move but I will still make sci fi as well, plus I'm teaming up with 2 different modelers for creature character.

Cheers!

• Yeah... I really don't want to spend more money, but this armor hits all sorts of buttons for me. AND I PREFER SKIMP WEAR!

I'm also a fan of the Napoleonic era (and we friggin need new stuff for that). If you look at ridiculous helmets and battle outfits, they go on throughout history. Winged helmet? Why the heck not?

Part of the reason for the helmet is to scare the $@#$ out of your enemy. You sure as heck aren't going to see much out of it anyway.

My first render with the armor.

angelarmor004.jpg
    1400 x 1246 - 492K
  • nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,714

I like it, and very impressive and believable looking; not interested if they don't look at least possible.

• Connatic said:

My first render with the armor.

Wow love the wings idea might give that ago myself, great stuff !

• Midnight_storiesMidnight_stories Posts: 4,112
    edited April 2017

Just tried them with the wings of horus !

Demon-New04.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 558K
    edited April 2017

Those wings really match the armor well!

So...I bought the wings and the Demon Armor!  Maybe these 3 products could be offered as a Bundle!?

Post edited by Connatic on
  • algovincianalgovincian Posts: 2,576

Awesome, Wayne!

- Greg

• Midnight_storiesMidnight_stories Posts: 4,112
    edited April 2017

Some of you have been asking about the wings and horns on the helmet if they could be hidden, so this is a shot of the hide morphs that come with it.

AA-Head !.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 442K
    DA-Head !.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 388K
  • Just tried them with the wings of horus !

Awesome, Wayne!

- Greg

Thanks Greg always great to hear from you !

Cheers

Save

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548
    edited April 2017

Wow I think you outdid yourself on this armour its truly stunning!

Edited to add I love your sci fi stuff too!

Post edited by IceDragonArt on
  •  

it's a bit scary doing the the new fantasy stuff, but really pleased it's been supported so well !

Thanks

Wow I think you outdid yourself on this armour its truly stunning!

Edited to add I love your sci fi stuff too!

• tj_1ca9500btj_1ca9500b Posts: 2,047

Nice color matching there.  Looks like they were designed for the armor, not just slapped on!

yes