ok i have a ? for anyone can help me . please please help me

ok i want to save an expression as a pose set but i want that pose set  rendered  so  when i look at the image it saves as a render face 

can someone show me how to do that   very confused on how to do that 

thanks so much 

Comments

• lasagnamanlasagnaman Posts: 1,001

like these i want to make my own  but render them in iray 

02-z-so-much-fun---morph-dial-and-one-click-expressions-daz3d.jpg
    1800 x 1000 - 369K
  • fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited April 2017

If you want them rendered in Iray, just render a 91x91 .png with the same name as the preset and put it in the same folder as the .duf file

Post edited by fixmypcmike on
  • carrie58carrie58 Posts: 3,951

Mike I think the OP wants to know how to Save an expression pose as well as have a good render of that expression ........

correct  thats right carrie

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565

Ah, use File > Save As > Pose Preset, you can specify which bones to include.  Save it to something like "My Library > People > Genesis 3 Female > Poses > [name of your choice]

• ScavengerScavenger Posts: 2,664

If this is being made for youself, you can make the png bigger than 91x91 so when you mouse over them, you get a better sized picture of your pose. (you can also use a .tip.png along side a .duf.png)

yup it is  so it can be rendered in iray and showed in mon content library ?

my

• seeker273seeker273 Posts: 449

Render a 91x91 png of the face you want and then save it in the same directory that you saved the Preset. Then delete the image DS automatically saved and rename your render with the presets name.

So for example. If you saved a face preset in People\Genesis 3 Female\Face\My Faces  as MyCustomFace01.duf, DS will also save a MyCustomFace01.png. Just delete this png and place your render in it's place naming it also MyCustomFace01.png

Hey ty very much ill try that thanks again