hi can someone please tell me who this gorgeous model and hair this is

this model woman and hair i need  please please can someone tell me  ty so much 

Full102226_19a39978ce38cc07306f36b623459bf0.jpg
800 x 1200 - 138K

Comments

• that hair definitely looks like it's painted on. 

• lasagnamanlasagnaman Posts: 1,001

its painted on  you sure ?

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

Where did you find the image?

• It's an Ilona promo, and she definitely paints her hair.  It might be using one of her Instant Hair products from Rendo.

• Lissa_xyzLissa_xyz Posts: 6,116
    edited April 2017

I've seen the skin before. I don't remember the name of the model, but I remember she looks like Jessica Alba.

/edit Found it- P3D Jenifer over at Rendo https://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/p3d-jenifer/94247

Post edited by Lissa_xyz on
  • Don't like the image at all cuz it reminds me of my EX Girlfriend AKA the Witch of Manipulation 

Morana said:

It's an Ilona promo, and she definitely paints her hair.  It might be using one of her Instant Hair products from Rendo.

hi did you mean renderosity

• DestinysGardenDestinysGarden Posts: 2,550
    Morana said:

It's an Ilona promo, and she definitely paints her hair.  It might be using one of her Instant Hair products from Rendo.

hi did you mean renderosity

Yes. She is insanly talented at painting hair. 

https://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/instant-hair-best/98323/

ty so much for all your help  yes i bought that one just now  and ty so much  everyone   and especially ty destinysgarden and you vaskania ty  very much 

• ScavengerScavenger Posts: 2,664

Would I understand the hair product better if I did more portrait work as opposed to scenes?

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,604
    Scavenger said:

Would I understand the hair product better if I did more portrait work as opposed to scenes?

You'd probably understand it more if you did more photoshop work as opposed to just rendering.

• ScavengerScavenger Posts: 2,664

Well, I do lots of stuff in photoshop. But it seems like you'd have to have characters in very specific poses in order to use the hairs, no?

• TaozTaoz Posts: 9,743
    edited April 2017
    Scavenger said:

Well, I do lots of stuff in photoshop. But it seems like you'd have to have characters in very specific poses in order to use the hairs, no?

With painted hair, yes. Though that's also the case with certain mesh hairs which hardly have any or only very insufficient morphs. But in return, painted hairs usually come in sets that contain several hairs, or parts you can combine.

Post edited by Taoz on
  • WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,742

I have a lot of Ilona's painted hair products and LOVE them! My avatar which is part of a Catwoman image uses it. But it's best if you're pretty efficient in Photoshop. I find myself doing a lot of manipulation with it, adding on extra sections with the lasso tool and using cut and paste, also warp, etc... They work great out of the box, but you can do so much MORE with them and pretty much make them fit any character in any pose and in any color. And I like to add to them with my own hairpainting which is a fun skill to learn but takes practice.

I'm not sure why Daz doesn't offer up more 2D products. Except for the excellent Ron's brushes, there's hardly any 2D stuff here because they say they don't sell well. I suppose the Daz site attracts more 3D enthusiasts and more 2D artists shop at Rendo. But they can't shop here for 2D because there is not much on offer. But I bet Ron's stuff sells fantastically...