Can't get Bryce 7.1 maximized...

nexus321nexus321 Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in Bryce Discussion

I can't seem to get Bryce to maximize on Windows 7. The maximize button doesn't work and the buttons on the far right are getting cutoff on the edge. Thanks for any ideas. :-)

Comments

• bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

nexus321 said:
    I can't seem to get Bryce to maximize on Windows 7. The maximize button doesn't work and the buttons on the far right are getting cutoff on the edge. Thanks for any ideas. :-)

put your windows bar on the bottom

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited February 2013

Try using the little button on the right hand side of the page, the one below the Spray can

Post edited by Chohole on
  • JamahoneyJamahoney Posts: 1,791
    edited December 1969

Would this be of use?

Don’t launch Bryce, but right-click on its icon, right-click again on the Bryce 7.1 text (if you have it in your taskbar at the bottom of your screen), click on Properties. In the Shortcut Tab, choose Normal Window in the Run options.

Jay

• Bryson JackBryson Jack Posts: 57
    edited December 1969

Jamahoney said:
    Would this be of use?

Don’t launch Bryce, but right-click on its icon, right-click again on the Bryce 7.1 text (if you have it in your taskbar at the bottom of your screen), click on Properties. In the Shortcut Tab, choose Normal Window in the Run options.

Jay

Thanks Jay. Normal didn't work but I chose Maximize and problem is solved.

• Miss BMiss B Posts: 3,071
    edited December 1969

Jamahoney said:
    Would this be of use?

Jay

Thanks Jay. Normal didn't work but I chose Maximize and problem is solved.
    Interesting. I have Win 7 Pro, and I just checked my Bryce 7.1 Pro Properties tab, and it's set to Normal. It opens fully on my 1600x900 resolution 17+ inch laptop screen. I don't think I've ever had to reset the window size with any Bryce version I've used, no matter the size of the monitor. I've always used it at Normal.