Daz product spotted! Minotaur and Vrakaros Armor on Late Show With Stephen Colbert

SickleYieldSickleYield Posts: 7,629
edited April 2017 in The Commons

Here's the relevant bit (go to 2 min 22 seconds):

I'm a fan of this show so I was tickled that a Daz3d product showed up on it!  Congrats to Arien, Bobbie25 and the Daz3d in-house artists who built the Minotaur!

Post edited by SickleYield on

Comments

• GranvilleGranville Posts: 681

Wow! Funny.

• LyonessLyoness Posts: 1,610

love it!

• KnittingmommyKnittingmommy Posts: 8,191

Oh, that was cool!

• Griffin AvidGriffin Avid Posts: 3,758

That's great and inspiring to see. And funny too. Nice catch.

I wonder if the artist owns the product or just photoshopped promo art. lol

• ScavengerScavenger Posts: 2,664

Hmm..been curious to try this thing...guess I need to do it on Sat.

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859

That's too cool!

• TooncesToonces Posts: 919

Congrats to Muscleman too, since the pose they selected appears to be from this: https://www.daz3d.com/minos-poses-for-the-minotaur-6

• LeatherGryphonLeatherGryphon Posts: 11,173

Yeah, I caught that.  Instant recognition. smiley

• LinwellyLinwelly Posts: 5,795
    edited April 2017

Lol, great!

I have seen a local gas man with a ghost sticker on his car from this product https://www.daz3d.com/ghost , recognized that one instanly as well

edited to fix link

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • FuselingFuseling Posts: 242

Awesome!  You guys are famous!  Yay!  :D

• L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479

I couldn't find any video on it, but this afternoon on Dr. Oz, I saw a full size, 3D "avatar" of Bob Harper which was obviously created using DAZ products. The artist did a great job of recreating Harper's tatoos and morphing the face to look a lot like him. But I own the clothing product used... Street Outfit for G2M... it was probably based on Michael 6 or postworked, (the tell-tale bulge auto-fitting G2M pants to G3M was missing.) I didn't recognize the hair from the short time the image was up. (It was followed by a graphic video of the heart and what happens to it with a blockage like the one Harper had. Also cgi, but not DAZ.)

• ArienArien Posts: 195

Yay, that is great, I love Colbert although I don't get to see him often (not available in the UK, I need to rely on YouTube clips). Thanks for letting us know!