Carrara lives, the Carrarevangelist is on a mission

WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,817
edited April 2017 in Carrara Discussion

This is a call to arms

the rumour of Carrara's demise has been grossly exaggerated 

Misty has gone before us and found the way to our salvation by enabling Genesis 3 to work in Carrara

we are not dead but shall like the buried grain  rise again as new life.

in garments of shining cloths made for genesis 3 we too shall stand among the saints!!!

Worthy are those who use Carrara for they shall inherit greatness 

come and stand with me and post your render, comments for we are worthy.

Post edited by Chohole on

Comments

• HeadwaxHeadwax Posts: 9,924

Hey it should read Carrara  Is Alive!  Etc.

happy bunnys to you Wendy 

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675

say, where are the rara render badges?  

or what font is it?

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,817
    edited April 2017

Happy Carraraster

Estir.jpg
    2000 x 1125 - 1M
    Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on

just a side note, that's not the tomb some may think, that Carrara is emerging from, to clear up any misinterpretation, it's another one a bit further down from Brian's and those Genesis 3 angels witnessing to the Genesis 3 user are frauds hence the lightning bolts!!!

• evilproducerevilproducer Posts: 9,040
    th3Digit said:

just a side note, that's not the tomb some may think, that Carrara is emerging from, to clear up any misinterpretation, it's another one a bit further down from Brian's and those Genesis 3 angels witnessing to the Genesis 3 user are frauds hence the lightning bolts!!!

I must be missing something. I just see the three figures (and lightning) and what looks like a giant egg, but the lower half is blocked by the figures. It could be resting on the ground. I also don't see anything the resembles tombs, just a rocky terrain. Was this the final image, or a WIP you posted by mistake? Not trying to be difficult. It's a neat concept, and I had a chuckle with the characters, but then I read this post and was confusled. wink

edited April 2017

is a cave tomb with a giant egg blocking the entrance that has been rolled away

Brian for the record was not the messiah, just a silly boy

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
  • evilproducerevilproducer Posts: 9,040
    edited April 2017

I didn't know if that was supposed to be the Brian that was here before he passed away.

Post edited by evilproducer on

is Carrara but thanks to Misty she has arisen!!

• Samuel S.Samuel S. Posts: 319

Long Live Carrara!!!

• Steve KSteve K Posts: 3,191

There is a current discussion about Carrara's future at Renderosity's Carrara Forum, but the mood is not optimistic.  frown

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,079

Well put.  It reportedly refers to communication with customer support.

Steve K said:

There is a current discussion about Carrara's future at Renderosity's Carrara Forum, but the mood is not optimistic.  frown

• Samuel S.Samuel S. Posts: 319
    edited April 2017

Interesting; so far I always receive great customer support; sometimes reply does not come soon due to nature of question but it only takes few days to get response back at the most. I am really enjoying plugins from inagoni ArchiTools and some from digitalcarversguild; I wish digitalcarversguild Carrara plugins become available on DAZ so that we can get great discount as being Platinum Club members.

Creators of Carrara are using COM specifications which is still a great success and architecture of Carrara is pretty open to add plugins to enhance it.

I am not sure why are we not getting new plugins from ArchiTools and Digitalcarversguild?

Post edited by Samuel S. on
  • HeadwaxHeadwax Posts: 9,924

Only thing I've put in was about a K4 piece of clothing that didnt work

after a year's silence they got  back and said the ticket was closed

by then I'd forgotten all about it, and yes, the item was never fixed as far as I know

maybe they have improved?

• StezzaStezza Posts: 7,801
    edited April 2017

I've still got one open that's over 3 years old

so yeah... they take a while cool

Post edited by Stezza on