Medals, order sashes and other regalia for royalty for V4

joea64_bdfaa5ca94joea64_bdfaa5ca94 Posts: 298
edited December 1969 in New Users

I'm looking for props depicting/replicating medals, orders, decorations, order sashes (those colorful sashes you often see kings and queens wearing with formal dress which are customarily draped diagonally from shoulder to hip, usually right shoulder to left hip) and crowns/tiaras (like in the promo pictures for Royal Princess and Royal Styles for Royal Princess, but I have no idea where those come from because unlike Renderosity, Daz's catalog descriptions often don't have credits for items used in the promo pics). These should fit V4 (and also M4).

Comments

• adamr001adamr001 Posts: 1,322
    edited February 2013

joea64 said:
    I'm looking for props depicting/replicating medals, orders, decorations, order sashes (those colorful sashes you often see kings and queens wearing with formal dress which are customarily draped diagonally from shoulder to hip, usually right shoulder to left hip) and crowns/tiaras (like in the promo pictures for Royal Princess and Royal Styles for Royal Princess, but I have no idea where those come from because unlike Renderosity, Daz's catalog descriptions often don't have credits for items used in the promo pics). These should fit V4 (and also M4).

M4 has these that might do: http://www.daz3d.com/fairytale-prince-for-m4-and-h4

ETA: There are several texture expansions, "Princely" and "Royal Hearts" as well as an item expansion called "King Me".

Post edited by adamr001 on
    edited December 1969

Royal Princess includes the crowns/tiara.

• joea64_bdfaa5ca94joea64_bdfaa5ca94 Posts: 298
    edited December 1969

adamr001 said:
    joea64 said:

M4 has these that might do: http://www.daz3d.com/fairytale-prince-for-m4-and-h4

ETA: There are several texture expansions, "Princely" and "Royal Hearts" as well as an item expansion called "King Me".

Will the sash fit V4?

edited December 1969

No it's for M4. I'm sure I can find one somewhere for V4 though. Probably in any number of fashion model outfits.

edited December 1969

adamr001 said:
    No it's for M4. I'm sure I can find one somewhere for V4 though. Probably in any number of fashion model outfits.

OK, keep me posted. It's really V4 that I need. If one can't be found in existing sets, I'll make a request for one in the Freepozitory.

edited December 1969

Just for the record, this picture I just found on Tumblr of Sweden's Crown Princess and her sister shows what I'm looking for:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/89302f7ee105eeb4ef719fac90e8cfa0/tumblr_mghl7qkJaL1s2fk3uo1_500.jpg

edited December 1969

OK, I think I found something that might work, though it's originally for M4; the sash from Bobbie25's "The Royal Prince" outfit.

I tested it on several "princessy" outfits and fit it to V4, and it will do with some adjustments. Good colors can be obtained by changing the diffuse color, as most sashes of this sort tend to be bold colors anyway; maybe one day soon I can figure out how to put in details like stripes and borders. Still need to find medals - there are several on CG, but they're American military medals and I need more European-type medals. Image attached (the dress is the fairly new V4 Fancy Dress from Rendo):

Victoria_4_Base_Figure_in_V4_Fancy_Dress_and_Royal_Prince_Sash.jpg
    2000 x 1000 - 200K