Carrara Challenge #32 They Only Come Out At Night - VOTING IS NOW CLOSED

2»

Comments

• UnifiedBrainUnifiedBrain Posts: 3,588

Lol the last one made me giggle

Me too.  (not giggling at the skill it took to make it,though) smiley

The next image from Stezza was also a giggle, but a darker one.

Originally posted by Stezza.  He explains his process:

"Modelled my Supreme Ruler morph in Carrara then imported to DS to save as DUF morph for Genesis.

Imported the background which I created and will share for anyone who would like to use it.

Modelled the fuse and images for a plane for the lit fuse.. made the soldiers hat bigger with magnets. Used glow shaders and light effects for the street light, lighter & fuse."

• StezzaStezza Posts: 7,819

I just realised going through this thread I did 4 images lol

the squirrel got booted from the official entries.

Good job UB but it did confuse me wondering where I was for a bit... which isn't hard to do yes

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

Oh  the skill level in this place is definitely not something to laugh at!

Looks like someone may be in trouble with this last one.  Very cool background as well.

Originally posted by Vyusur

Her comments:

"Carrara NPR render, no post work.  Male clothing was stolen from Michael 4 and re-purposed to G2 base male."

Originally posted by Head Wax:

"Here's another from me. Out of the box. Uses that fresnel thing. It's done with the photoreal engine. No postwork.Lots of glow. Used a wave modifier on some of the plants."

edited May 2017

If you enjoyed any of these images, please go over to the Carrara forum where all the entries are posted, and vote.  Instructions are near the bottom of the thread.

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/163701/carrara-challenge-32-the-only-come-out-at-night-entries-closed-voting-now-open#latest

You don't need to be a Carrara user!  We may be the only software-specific contest where the winners are determined by Daz forum members.

Thanks, hope to see you there!

UB

Post edited by UnifiedBrain on

We are down to the last 2 days.  If you can visit the thread and vote, I sure would appreciate it. 

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/163701/carrara-challenge-32-the-only-come-out-at-night-entries-closed-please-vote-2-days-left#latest

Thanks!

• HeadwaxHeadwax Posts: 9,927

I have been sending chocolates to the Bryce Users's too :)

Thanks HW!  Me too.

• HeadwaxHeadwax Posts: 9,927

Ha ha good idea :) Lots of gtreat entries! Well done fearless leader.