Help with Real Eyebrows

Anyone having Problems with Real Eyebrows not loading?

After updating Real Eyebrows via DIM i get two error messages when attemting to use them First error says "Duplicate id's found", and second one is "Failed to access eyebrow node".

I have uninstalled Real Eyebrows and reinstalled via DIM as well as manually updating my runtime with the files.

Any ideas?

Comments

• ALLIEKATBLUEALLIEKATBLUE Posts: 2,962

I am getting the same problem.  Going to submit this to Daz for a help ticket.

• GXT6000GXT6000 Posts: 16

Hello Alliekatblue.

Ijust wondering if you found out a way to get them to work

Nope, been going back and forth with customer service.  They ask me if I am following the pdf and I told them that I have the guide in front of me as I am doing the thing.  They then sent me a video of the steps (we know what they are because we have tried them) and on their video it seams that they don't get that weird grey block for eyebrows that we get. I have directed them to this thread and will keep trying until I get it working or not.  I will be sure to keep you informed.

Hello Alliekatblue.

Ijust wondering if you found out a way to get them to work

Nope, been going back and forth with customer service.  They ask me if I am following the pdf and I told them that I have the guide in front of me as I am doing the thing.  They then sent me a video of the steps (we know what they are because we have tried them) and on their video it seams that they don't get that weird grey block for eyebrows that we get. I have directed them to this thread and will keep trying until I get it working or not.  I will be sure to keep you informed.

Thanx for the speedy response. I just submitted a ticket as well. Thanx again. You Rock!

Hi just keeping you updated.  I sent a screen capture video of my steps applying the real brow product and awaiting their response.  Have you had any luck from customer service yet?

Hi just keeping you updated.  I sent a screen capture video of my steps applying the real brow product and awaiting their response.  Have you had any luck from customer service yet?

Nope got the same spill they gave you. Its a real bummer.

OK here is what you have to do. Uninstall this product using DIM as well as delete all the files if you also manually installed it.  I went into each folder and deleted all of the files I installed manually. I also uninstalled it from DAZ connect.  Go to your content library tab, right click and find content directory manager. Just click accept in this window.  I do this to refreash anything I may have installed. Now go to people/genesis 3 female/hair to make sure real reyebrows is gone. Now close DAZ studio. Open DIM and re install real eyebrows. Open DAZ studio. Go to content manager tab and right click again and in that window click accept again. Now try real eyebrows. Apparently this script only works using DIM so you have to uninstall any other versions you have. I think it's good once you install or uninstall restart DAZ. I got it to work, let me know how it works out for you. Allison

edited April 2017

OK here is what you have to do. Uninstall this product using DIM as well as delete all the files if you also manually installed it.  I went into each folder and deleted all of the files I installed manually. I also uninstalled it from DAZ connect.  Go to your content library tab, right click and find content directory manager. Just click accept in this window.  I do this to refreash anything I may have installed. Now go to people/genesis 3 female/hair to make sure real reyebrows is gone. Now close DAZ studio. Open DIM and re install real eyebrows. Open DAZ studio. Go to content manager tab and right click again and in that window click accept again. Now try real eyebrows. Apparently this script only works using DIM so you have to uninstall any other versions you have. I think it's good once you install or uninstall restart DAZ. I got it to work, let me know how it works out for you. Allison

Hmmm no luck here for me with this one. Thanx a bunch for your help i will try some more ideas and let ya know.

Post edited by GXT6000 on