The Store needs a "Shop by Vendor" option

SlimerJSpudSlimerJSpud Posts: 1,453
edited December 1969 in The Commons

In the old store we could do this. Now we can't. Please correct if I missed something. Case in point, RawArt is offering a welcome back discount. It would be *really nice* if I could go to the store and see only RawArt products when I want to use the coupon.

Comments

• Kesha2009Kesha2009 Posts: 108
    edited December 1969

^ I second this plz!

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,686
    edited December 1969

I would like to see this option too. Another thing we need is to see products that uses the item. We can see that X needs Y but there is no way to see what products need Y.

• SlimerJSpudSlimerJSpud Posts: 1,453
    edited December 1969

I would like to see this option too. Another thing we need is to see products that uses the item. We can see that X needs Y but there is no way to see what products need Y.

Or, in other words, looking at product Y, what products are available that are options to Y? Say if you're looking at a dress or hairpiece, what alternate texture sets are available for it? That would be nice. The old store had an "Accessories" link for each product, but it was sometimes less than useful.

Addenda: It appears once you get into one of the new store categories, THEN you can select a vendor. This does not do what I need. For example, I cannot find RawArt's Lizardians by going to Shop > Creatures > RawArt. If I didn't already know there was a Lizardian, it would be much harder to find than going through a dozen or so RawArt products and seeing the Lizardian. (I already bought the Lizardian a while ago, great item.)

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,352
    edited December 1969

The shop by vendor is being worked on.

• Velvet GoblinVelvet Goblin Posts: 532
    edited December 1969

If you search for "rawart", you will get a list of items which mention him as a vendor.

It's not ideal, but works more or less.

• RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,146
    edited December 1969

Got my vote. Excellent idea!

• NeilV_1NeilV_1 Posts: 442
    edited May 2012

If you type in his name in the search bar in the store you should just get his products, that how I was able my little store to my sig line

Post edited by NeilV_1 on
  • LycanthropeXLycanthropeX Posts: 2,287
    edited December 1969

i'd like this option as well

for now, as neil said, you can search by the vendors name

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,352
    edited December 1969

The search feature is definitely lacking but it is functional in certain situations. DAZ is aware of it and with time once the current major issues are worked out I'm sure they will be looking into it.