Mouse buttons very limited

timrathtimrath Posts: 42
edited February 2013 in Daz Studio Discussion

In Studio 3.1, you could press the left mouse button and drag the mouse to orbit the camera. You could also just press the left mouse button and select (or unselect) a node or object. Now that I was forced to switch to Studio 4.5, this no longer seems possible. If you change the settings so that you can orbit the camera just by left clicking, without also needing to press control, alt or shift, then the mouse button loses all functionality for everything else. Not only can't I select objects, but I can't even click on the View Controls buttons.
Is there a way to make the mouse be able to do all the things that it could do in Studio 3.x, without having to hack away at the keyboard every 2 seconds?

Alternatively, is there a way to assign the pressing of both mouse buttons to a function? In 3.x, pressing both buttons allowed you to dolly the camera.
If this is not possible through the normal settings, is there some file where the keyboard shortcuts are stored, that I could edit?

Post edited by timrath on

Comments

• wancowwancow Posts: 2,708
    edited December 1969

You did not have these same controls in DS3? That's interesting...

F8F2.tmp_.jpg
    491 x 603 - 112K
  • fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

AFAIK the camera controls work the same way in DS4 as they did in DS3. Are you using the Camera Cube or the docked controls?