Connect Library all "grey" out again, how do I get it back?

My connect library bailed on me again, it is only showing almost everything as having to be re-downloaded.

In content Manager it is pointed here

C:\Users\myUsername\Documents\DAZ 3D\Studio\My Daz Connect Library, it has > 8GB of data

CMS is running and nothing as changed, I just opened DS after about a week or so.

What do I try? How do I get it to rescan that data directory?

Comments

• rumpotrumpot Posts: 96

Anyone have any suggestions?

I have completely uninstalled/cleaned everything and it still will not read/re import from the data\cloud directory. If I try and redownload something, it doesnt even seem to shortcut to the files that are there, and takes a while to re download...

Help...

• So the files are in C:\Users\myUsername\Documents\DAZ 3D\Studio\My Daz Connect Library\Data\Cloud\various folders with numbers?

• rumpotrumpot Posts: 96

Yes, and matching entries in the meta folder. I have tried to reset the db, change then re add the connect folder, no luck. This only seems to,happen when I don't use DS for a while, is this related to the connect DRM? I also notice that there is no connect entry in the content tab. So i picked an item I know is in the connect data folder to install from the connect tab(34151t, I already have a folder called 1_34151) it d/l the whole thing again, but the folder space did not change and magically it appears as installed in connect, and there is an entry in the content tab for connect with blind demon in it. I am frustrated, 

• The encryption affects oly the (currently small number of) encrypted items. I don't know why or how DS could forget isntallations that way, so I think you probably need to open a support ticket.