Where can I find Land Pak 1 Mats for Bryce?

MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,136
edited April 2017 in Bryce Discussion

I picked up Horo & David's Inclement Weather set yesterday and was following the tutorials earlier today. At one point Horo uses a material from "Contributing Artists" - "Land Pak 1" which he says comes with Bryce, but I don't seem to have it.

Does anyone know which Bryce installer file it should be in?

ETA: I have two sets of mats under "Contributing Artists": "David Brinnen 1" and "David Brinnen 2", so it's not that a whole library has gone missing or anything.

Post edited by MelanieL on

Comments

• S RayS Ray Posts: 398

Lpac1 is in the Pro Materials Library. It contains 30 land material presets.

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,136
    S Ray said:

Lpac1 is in the Pro Materials Library. It contains 30 land material presets.

Ah, thank you! I do have that, but I didn't recognise the name as being the same thing Horo spoke of.

• David BrinnenDavid Brinnen Posts: 3,136

This document by Horo may help with respect to tracking things down.  https://horo.ch/docs/mine/pdf/BryceContent_v4.pdf  And should help you determine if you've not installed the Pro Materials (which might explain why it is proving illusive).

• mermaid010mermaid010 Posts: 4,988
    edited April 2017

Melaniel - the ones Horo mentions in his video Ex-Scene are there in Lpac1, but not in the position as seen in the video, eg the Frozen Shore Mountains is in the 3rd row, 3rd column.

Post edited by mermaid010 on
  • MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,136

Many thanks to all of you - yes I found the exact one (luckily he showed it's name as well as it's position in the video).