All things Labyrinth

KA1KA1 Posts: 1,012
edited April 2017 in Art Studio

I've come back to this render over and over again and never got it quite right, however, I am now quite happy with it's current iteration so thought I'd share it (full size in my gallery):

You have 13 hours...

Post edited by KA1 on

Comments

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,079

But, but, you remind me of a man...     laugh

Glad you decided to share it.  I love the atmosphere.  yes

• KA1KA1 Posts: 1,012
    Thank you @Diomede Trying to get some sort of outfit match to the film proved challenging so some artistic licence ended up being the way forward.
  • LlynaraLlynara Posts: 4,770

Very cool! Love what you've done here. What hair is he wearing?

edited April 2017
    Llynara said:

Very cool! Love what you've done here. What hair is he wearing?

Thank you. It's Prae-Keon Hair for Daz from rendo.
    Post edited by KA1 on
    edited April 2017

So this thread is turning into a bit of a fan art nod to "Labyrinth" (Great Jim Henson movie from 1986 for anyone that doesn't know!) Not sure if anyone else is inspired but if so feel free to share some Labyrinth inspired art right here, it's be great to see some.

My latest, a portrait of Jareth, The Goblin King (played by David Bowie in the movie)

Post edited by KA1 on
  • IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548
    KA1 said:

So this thread is turning into a bit of a fan art nod to "Labyrinth" (Great Jim Henson movie from 1986 for anyone that doesn't know!) Not sure if anyone else is inspired but if so feel free to share some Labyrinth inspired art right here, it's be great to see some.

My latest, a portrait of Jareth, The Goblin King (played by David Bowie in the movie)

This is awesome!  Look very much like him!

Thank you Ice Dragon Art, I had a plane in the background with a Goblin King picture on during character creation to see how close I could get with G3M and dial spinning. I was quite pleased with the result, pleased enough to not look at making a custom morph anyways.

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

You really did a great job!

• jukingeojukingeo Posts: 693
    KA1 said:

Great job! 

I know this is an older thread, but I am looking to put together a Jareth like character for a story I am working on.  However there are going to be some parallels in my character's looks.  I do want him to look a modern day Jareth so I am curious as to where you got the facial morphs and hair.   What I am mainly looking for is for Genesis 8 Male.  The face is most important whereas the hair could be any thing that is a bit similar to Jareth's hair, but shorter.  An 80's style mullet would work to if it has similar characteristics.

jukingeo said:
    KA1 said:

Great job! 

I know this is an older thread, but I am looking to put together a Jareth like character for a story I am working on.  However there are going to be some parallels in my character's looks.  I do want him to look a modern day Jareth so I am curious as to where you got the facial morphs and hair.   What I am mainly looking for is for Genesis 8 Male.  The face is most important whereas the hair could be any thing that is a bit similar to Jareth's hair, but shorter.  An 80's style mullet would work to if it has similar characteristics.

Over a year for a response! Oops!! I just used the Genesis 3 morphs face morphs from the store on that one! Probably be able to get close if you have the G8 face morphs, can't remember which character I started with though as obviously if you can start as close to your idea as possible tuning is easier.
  • GordigGordig Posts: 9,161
    KA1 said:

Needs way more crotch bulge.