Rodent Base by AM, Squirrels of Eastern Hemisphere, Props and Poses [Commercial]

124»

Comments

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,203

There still is no update for this showing in Daz Connect. I do see it in DIM, but I use Daz Connect. Has anyone received the update to this in Daz Connect?

• StezzaStezza Posts: 7,815

The last Easter Egg! smiley

Created in Carrara

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

Love the look on his face!

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,730

I noticed that the polymorph is no longer a new release.  Is there any news on any new am creature.  I want to know if any new textures are out before trying to see if I can create my own.     If I could figure how to capture that monster with sharp teeth that is terrorizing me at night, I think I more ght be able to use my iphone to take pictures of its fur for texturing purposes and to prove that monster is real.

• tj_1ca9500btj_1ca9500b Posts: 2,048
    edited June 2017

So as I was scanning through the thread titles, I swore that I saw 'Polygraphs of Squirrels of the Eastern Hemisphere'.  Did a double take, and saw "PolyMorph'.

However, the images of squirrels taking polygraphs (and associated dialogue) are now stuck in my mind...

surprise

Just had to share that.  Now back to your regularly scheduled squirrel discussion!

Post edited by tj_1ca9500b on
  • alexhcowleyalexhcowley Posts: 2,325

I noticed that the polymorph is no longer a new release.  Is there any news on any new am creature.  I want to know if any new textures are out before trying to see if I can create my own.     If I could figure how to capture that monster with sharp teeth that is terrorizing me at night, I think I more ght be able to use my iphone to take pictures of its fur for texturing purposes and to prove that monster is real.

I believe the next of Alessandro's rodents, the porcupine, is not far from release but I don't have an exact date.

Cheers,

Alex.

I believe the next of Alessandro's rodents, the porcupine, is not far from release but I don't have an exact date.

Cheers,

Alex.

Hmmm has it been released yet and I somehow missed it?  or is it still in limbo?

Cheers,

Alex.

Hmmm has it been released yet and I somehow missed it?  or is it still in limbo?

It was released a whiile ago. You should find it in his store.

Cheers,

Alex.

• Beat578Beat578 Posts: 191

I cant wait for the guinea pigs. Looking for good ones that are posable since ages. 

• guinea pigs and hamsters would be a great addition

Cheers,

Alex.

Cheers,

Alex.

Cheers,

Alex.

Cheers,

Alex.

Ooops now I see it.  Do I need iray catalyzer to use the animal with iray?

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,762
    EquisVoid said:

guinea pigs and hamsters would be a great addition

My Sickleyield Constrictor and Morphing Python agree!

Cheers,

Alex.

Cheers,

Alex.

Cheers,

Alex.

Cheers,

Alex.

Ooops now I see it.  Do I need iray catalyzer to use the animal with iray?

No, you don't but it's much, much easier with the catalzer.

Cheers,

Alex.

• tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,392

Alessandro Mastronardi said:

I don't recognize any of these squirrels. Will there be a pack for the Western Hemisphere soon? What other rodents are planned?

These are squirrels common in Europe, Africa and Asia. Next set will be with american ones (western hemisphere indeed, with Abert, American Red, American Black and Variegated squirrels).

Rodents planned:

Rats and Mice (already under production)
    Porcupine (about ready)
    Chipmunk
    Guinea pig
    Hamster
    Capybara
    Elephant Shrew (under production)
    Rabbit (under production)
    And a new beaver version

I just realized that the poor rabbit is in the works since 2017 now ... Oooooh when oh when ...! If you would just release the morph and nothing else, Alessandro, I would gladly buy it and just use the fur from the squirrel ...

• I would also like to see the rabbit release :) 

I'm still waiting for the Red Panda. That has been on Alessandro's to-do list for even longer!

Cheers,

Alex.

• FrankTheTankFrankTheTank Posts: 1,131

Is there any chance you'll make a dforce hair version of this so it can be used in animation?