Just curious

Pennes From HeavenPennes From Heaven Posts: 174
edited December 1969 in Art Studio

Just wondering if this would be the right place to share my works. Love what I've seen of all of your works, so looks like I found the place.
This first one is an attempt at creating a sexy model with the experience we all end up with at some point in our lives. Hope this turned out ok.
Entitled
"Silver~n~Sassy"
This was rendered in PP2012 using v4, horizon textures, and render studio 8 for lighting. Touch up work was done in photoshop cs4.

SilverNSassy.jpg
1056 x 1152 - 418K

Comments

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,354
    edited December 1969

Yes this is the proper place to show off your work

• cjreynoldscjreynolds Posts: 155
    edited January 2013

Frank0314 said:
    Yes this is the proper place to show off your work

...and obviously you have some good work to show off :) Love the monochrome + purple effect! Did you use textures on the skin? It almost looks like a flat Bryce-gray mat, but it really looks good on this.

Post edited by cjreynolds on
  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,354
    edited December 1969

Yes, I does look really good. Sorry should've pointed that out to begin with.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

I agree with both the others, just label your thread so it obviously your thread and people will know that it is not a general render thread, so they will stop by and comment but not spoil it with their own renders.

• Pennes From HeavenPennes From Heaven Posts: 174
    edited December 1969

Thankyou all for your nice comments. The textures for the skin can be found in Horizons by Syd found at RDNA. I stumbled upon the monochrome effect in Photoshop by using high contrast blue bw adjustment layer set at overlay. Was really happy with the effect. I have no idea how to achieve the bw effect in Poser though