Adding Adjustment Morphs to clothing

tuckytucky Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in New Users

Hi,

Bit of a noob question I suspect. I'm comfortable with basic posing in DS4.5. I have some clothing which have adjustment morphs and some which do not.

Is it possible for me to add my own custom adjustment morphs to clothes which do not already have them? eg. movement of ties or straps etc.

Comments

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

tucky said:
    Hi,

Bit of a noob question I suspect. I'm comfortable with basic posing in DS4.5. I have some clothing which have adjustment morphs and some which do not.

Is it possible for me to add my own custom adjustment morphs to clothes which do not already have them? eg. movement of ties or straps etc.

Yes it is.

By far the easiest way to do it in my opinion, is using Hexagon, which was free until very recently. Sned the item to Hex using the bridge, make your adjustments, send it back to DS, and Morph Loader Pro will pop up and ask if you want to create a morph. Once the morph is created, there will be a slider for it in the Parameters pane where you decided, in the previous dialogue, to save it.

You can save it to use again and again.

If you do not have Hexagon, you can use other modellinig packages, and save the item as an OBJ, then use that as a Morph Target, and load it into DS using Morph Loader Pro. Once again, MLP will create the morph for you.

You will need to save the item as a Scene, or Scene subset, to make sure you don't lose the morph, or save as a Support Asset > Morph Asset.

• tuckytucky Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Thank you for your reply. I'll take a look at Hexagon.