Contest thoughts for PAs

LordHardDrivenLordHardDriven Posts: 937
edited January 2013 in The Commons

Since I see FirstBastion watching with keen interest I thought I'd throw this out there. Daz is fortunate in that it has several exceptional creators of 3D environments besides Stonemason. Such as FirstBastion, Jack Tomalin, Faveral, Dreamlight, Predatron and Maclean, just to name a few. Wouldn't it be wonderful if all of them offered a similar contest throughtout the year?

Post edited by Chohole on

Comments

• ZelrothZelroth Posts: 910
    edited December 1969

Since I see FirstBastion watching with keen interest I thought I'd throw this out there. Daz is fortunate in that it has several exceptional creators of 3D environments besides Stonemason. Such as FirstBastion, Jack Tomalin, Faveral, Dreamlight, Predatron and Maclean, just to name a few. Wouldn't it be wonderful if all of them offered a similar contest throughtout the year?

If that happened, my poor wallet (and hubby) would be screaming at me ;) Still trying to come up with an idea using the products I have. I think my creativity is still afraid to come out.

• LordHardDrivenLordHardDriven Posts: 937
    edited December 1969

Zelroth said:

If that happened, my poor wallet (and hubby) would be screaming at me ;) Still trying to come up with an idea using the products I have. I think my creativity is still afraid to come out.

Well if it did happen hopefully you would be using what you've already bought and then winning a bunch of new stuff for free. In which case your wallet and hubby should be very happy with you. :)