Comming soon: Town Girl For Genesis (Commercial)

DogzDogz Posts: 876
edited December 1969 in Daz PA Commercial Products

New outfit for the Genesis Females,

*Vibrant Scoop Top with many custom Morphs

*Waist conforming Skirt, Thighs controlled with 31 movment morphs and L/R handles for tweaking.

*Boots with Various Shaping options

*Compatible with Jersey Dress, Mall Girl and 3 in 1 skinny out fit (Garments from all 4 Products can be mixed and matched)

Untitled-1.jpg
500 x 650 - 324K
Popup4.jpg
500 x 650 - 209K
popup2.jpg
500 x 650 - 185K
Popup1.jpg
500 x 650 - 194K
Main.jpg
700 x 910 - 421K

Comments

  • DogzDogz Posts: 876
    edited December 1969

    Some technical stuff..

    Popup7.jpg
    500 x 650 - 251K
    Popup6.jpg
    500 x 650 - 313K
    Popup5.jpg
    500 x 650 - 265K
  • scal.64.psscal.64.ps Posts: 137
    edited December 1969

    Hi Dogz,

    I really like your work on Genesis clothing wich is great
    I already have the jersey dress, the 3in1 skinny and the mall girl, be sure i'll add this new one as soon as it'll be released

    Also it would be great to have some hooded dress (with similar shape to your jersey dress)

  • ZyloxZylox Posts: 555
    edited December 1969

    Looks very good. I appreciate that you are making your Genesis clothing so that they will mix and match well, as well as including young teen and basic child shapes. It looks like I need to buy some more of your clothing items ;-)

  • RCDescheneRCDeschene Posts: 2,764
    edited December 1969

    Aww! Nice! To be perfectly honest! I was almost on my way on making a request thread for a plain skirt with short sleeved top. And this is just about EXACTLY what I wanted! It's going to have nice boots that aren't too overly heely too?

    SOLD!! :-)

  • Herald of FireHerald of Fire Posts: 3,490
    edited January 2013

    Hmm..

    Cute promos - Check
    Genesis compatible - Check
    Stylish - Check
    Sitting morphs - Check
    Lots of material zones - Check
    Release date - Unconfirmed

    shut-up-and-take-my-money1.jpg
    499 x 312 - 28K
    Post edited by Herald of Fire on
  • Miss BMiss B Posts: 3,068
    edited December 1969

    I'm liking the look of this sir, and making it compatible with the Jersey Dress, which I already own, is a plus. ;-)

  • MattymanxMattymanx Posts: 6,369
    edited December 1969

    I really like your stuff Dogz. Consider it sold! :D

  • CybersoxCybersox Posts: 7,807
    edited December 1969

    Looks nice... and as others have said, the boots are a huge selling point.

  • edited December 1969

    Looking good. Got me thinking about picking up at least one of your other outfits as well. ;-)

  • RenpatsuRenpatsu Posts: 828
    edited December 1969

    Very nice :)

    Looks like a must buy for me and I already enjoyed the great quality of previous sets. Especially as you manage to create mixable, everyday clothing for almost all Genesis-ages. Looking forward to more mix-and-match options :)

  • edited December 1969

    That looks really nice!

  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 2,879
    edited December 1969

    What I love about your stuff is that it's stuff that I see girls and women wearing at the mall, or at the park. Not just out to the clubs or on a date. It's beautifully real.

    I have every plan of getting this set.

  • SpitSpit Posts: 2,340
    edited December 1969

    I echo everyone and add that I have mall girl, jersey dress and expansion, and just put 3 in 1 and the ballerina shoes in my wishlist.

  • KatteyKattey Posts: 2,899
    edited December 1969

    I can't help but notice that midsection is closed on this outfit and can be adjusted to morph otherwise.
    It is a very big selling point for me (=non-bare midsection), boots or not boots.

  • CypherFOXCypherFOX Posts: 3,384
    edited December 1969

    Greetings,
    Oooh... That top looks like it can also be used as a bolero jacket, which is really cool... There's not much out there that can, as all other attempts I've seen are long-sleeved. Quick check, and yep, I own everything of yours except the Ballerina Assembly Kit, and it looks like I'll be continuing the streak. :)

    Very nice!

    -- Morgan

  • DogzDogz Posts: 876
    edited December 1969

    Cypherfox said:
    Greetings,
    Oooh... That top looks like it can also be used as a bolero jacket, which is really cool... There's not much out there that can, as all other attempts I've seen are long-sleeved. Quick check, and yep, I own everything of yours except the Ballerina Assembly Kit, and it looks like I'll be continuing the streak. :)

    Very nice!

    -- Morgan

    Had to google "bolero jacket" to see what you mean, Sorry to disapoint, but Im afraid I dont think it would work as one in this case, the back isnt divided in to 2 sections... sorry. :( - Intreasteing idea though :)
    To the earlier post regarding the hem of the top - yes this is adjustable (can be lengthened & widened to go over the pants or shortened to expose some flesh.

  • edited January 2013

    Dogz said:
    Cypherfox said:
    Greetings,
    Oooh... That top looks like it can also be used as a bolero jacket, which is really cool... There's not much out there that can, as all other attempts I've seen are long-sleeved. Quick check, and yep, I own everything of yours except the Ballerina Assembly Kit, and it looks like I'll be continuing the streak. :)

    Very nice!

    -- Morgan

    Had to google "bolero jacket" to see what you mean, Sorry to disapoint, but Im afraid I dont think it would work as one in this case, the back isnt divided in to 2 sections... sorry. :( - Intreasteing idea though :)
    To the earlier post regarding the hem of the top - yes this is adjustable (can be lengthened & widened to go over the pants or shortened to expose some flesh.

    Do you think a custom transparency map and morph might do the trick? I've always loved bolero jackets. (Easy enough modification for me to make to suit my needs or vision.)

    This is one of those reasons why I always like to see promo images cover all views of an item. You never know how a customer might want to kit bash your product in creative ways you never thought of, or what kind of questions this could raise. . :)

    Thanks Cypherfox for bringing up the bolero jacket idea!

    Post edited by 7th Stone Productions on
  • DogzDogz Posts: 876
    edited January 2013

    There is a promo image for the final page that covers the back, I just didnt post it this time, sorry - here it is, better to clear it up before any money swaps hands.
    No go with the bolero I think, but request noted for future. :)

    popup3.jpg
    500 x 650 - 203K
    Post edited by Dogz on
  • edited December 1969

    Dogz said:
    There is a promo image for the final page that covers the back, I just didn't post it this time, sorry.

    Hey, no problem. Thank you for posting the back view.

    Looks like you thought of darn near everything with the promo images.

  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 33,994
    edited December 1969

    ...nice to see some sensible clothing. You definitely have my attention.

  • DogzDogz Posts: 876
    edited December 1969
  • FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 9,331
    edited December 1969

    Kyoto Kid said:
    ...nice to see some sensible clothing. You definitely have my attention.

    It''s skin tight and shows off cleavage and the legs, how is that sensible, LOL. i am a big fan of non sensible clothing and I can see a use for this (except for the boots).

    Good looking mesh, like the details.

  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 33,994
    edited December 1969

    Kyoto Kid said:
    ...nice to see some sensible clothing. You definitely have my attention.

    It''s skin tight and shows off cleavage and the legs, how is that sensible, LOL. i am a big fan of non sensible clothing and I can see a use for this (except for the boots).

    Good looking mesh, like the details.
    ...hey, there's no bare belly. That makes it more sensible than most of the contemporary clothing I've seen in the store here.

  • DogzDogz Posts: 876
    edited February 2013

    Well it depends, whos defination of 'sensible' we are going by here? A fashion designer? A Party girl?, A protective mother? or maybe an Islamic fundementalist? :D

    Anyway,I never set out to make 'sensible' outfits. Rather, I just make casual outfits based on what Ive seen quite alot of women wear around my city, might not be 'sensible' but thats what Ive seen 'em wearing,
    So anyone who doesnt like my outfits (in terms of subject matter) is most welcome to come to Central London and complain to random female shoppers on Oxford street. :P

    Post edited by Dogz on
  • CybersoxCybersox Posts: 7,807
    edited February 2013

    Dogz said:
    Well it depends, whos defination of 'sensible' we are going by here? A fashion designer? A Party girl?, A protective mother? or maybe an Islamic fundementalist? :D

    Anyway,I never set out to make 'sensible' outfits. Rather, I just make casual outfits based on what Ive seen quite alot of women wear around my city, might not be 'sensible' but thats what Ive seen 'em wearing,
    So anyone who doesnt like my outfits (in terms of subject matter) is most welcome to come to Central London and complain to random female shoppers on Oxford street. :P


    Your outfits seem pretty accurate to me. I'm based in Houston, but I travel everywhere and your styles are pretty much dead on for urban Texas (Houston, Dallas, Austin,) most of the east-coast and mid-west U.S., as well as Japan and the U.K. California... no, not so much.

    Picked this up last night, but a bit disappointed that you seem to be the only vendor to not have a store sale tied to the launch of a new product this week.

    Post edited by Cybersox on
  • DogzDogz Posts: 876
    edited February 2013


    Picked this up last night, but a bit disappointed that you seem to be the only vendor to not have a store sale tied to the launch of a new product this week.

    First I've heard of it, sorry been out of the loop abit the past few days....
    Edit: Ive gone through the new releases and Im most certainly NOT the only one. But I see what you are getting at.
    March madness next month anyway :)

    Post edited by Dogz on
Sign In or Register to comment.