is there a way to show only pc downloads on downloads list

edited December 1969 in The Commons

Is there a way to show only the kind of downloads you want in the downloadable items section?

thanks,
mystmaiden

Comments

• SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

not yet no...I say yet as Daz3D is still working on getting a few things lined up to make things a little easier...so for now there is no why for us to do any filtering.

• Proxima ShiningProxima Shining Posts: 969
    edited December 1969

No. Taozen has a content downloader utility which has this feature, but doing it right in your account in DAZ store, that´s not possible.

• jorge dorlandojorge dorlando Posts: 1,156
    edited December 1969

I do not think so, or else this option is well hidden, because I wanted to delete mac download list, and could not.
    And while ... Someone may indicate an accelerator / manager download, compatible with daz?
    I use Free Download Manager for most of my downloads but downloads daz, is blocked after 70% / 80% downloaded
    thank you

• JOdelJOdel Posts: 6,250
    edited December 1969

I'd be satisfied if the files for Mac actually *were* for Mac. I keep getting cases where what claims to be a Mac file links to an .exe file which is no use to me whatsoever.

• TaozTaoz Posts: 9,724
    edited December 1969

I do not think so, or else this option is well hidden, because I wanted to delete mac download list, and could not.
    And while ... Someone may indicate an accelerator / manager download, compatible with daz?
    I use Free Download Manager for most of my downloads but downloads daz, is blocked after 70% / 80% downloaded
    thank you

http://taosoft.dk/software/3dcondo/