But I have a coupon!

TorbyTorby Posts: 250
edited December 1969 in The Commons

I got all the way to "Order Summary" and it never gave me a place to enter the coupon code. Where?

Comments

• Herald of FireHerald of Fire Posts: 3,504
    edited December 1969

Here's your answer...

Menu_Option.jpg
    686 x 367 - 124K
  • TorbyTorby Posts: 250
    edited December 1969

Oh. Hidink beneath the paypal!

Now it says my coupon code is invalid. The email says it expires 1/26...

• JasmineSkunkJasmineSkunk Posts: 1,879
    edited December 1969

Maybe I can help. What's the coupon for? Usually coupons are very specific about what applies.

edited January 2013

The coupon says, "Excludes gift certificates, licenses and items newer than 60 days." I was trying to use it on Adventure Hero and Adventure Hero textures as the outfit seems something adults in my improbable comic would wear. Maybe item is too new?

AppliesTo.png
    635 x 134 - 69K
    Post edited by Torby on
    edited January 2013

That is most likely the answer. Products that are newer than 60 days do not apply. (sorry)
    However...if you have spaces before or AFTER the coupon code, it may not apply properly, either...I'm not sure how to tell if a product was released within the correct time frame.... Let me see if I can find out.

Post edited by JasmineSkunk on
    edited December 1969

I have posted an inquiry, but so far haven't heard anything. If I do, I will come back. :)

• LindseyLindsey Posts: 1,985
    edited December 1969

According to the wiki-docs both were released on 12/24/2012 so it's only about 30 days since release..

edited December 1969

Thanks, Lindsey! :) I had no idea how to check that!

edited December 1969

Me too, I had no idea how to check that.

Guess I shouldn't be spending money anyhow ;)

• LindseyLindsey Posts: 1,985
    edited January 2013

Just go to the product docs and look it up, though you do need the SKU from the product page though..

http://docs.daz3d.com/doku.php/public/read_me/index/start

There is a Release Date clearly indicated on each item! It does seem to be slow for me after I click on a number group.. just be patient and it will show the products in the numeric grouping alphabetically. I find myself using it lately to look up new items to see exactly what's included..

Post edited by Lindsey on