Cant reach the bottom most morph.

AngelAngel Posts: 1,204
edited March 2017 in The Commons

As you can see from the print screen. The Propagating Head Scale morph is at the bottom. How ever.. I cant scroll down far enough to reach it. I dont know if this is a windows issue or a daz issue or if anyone else experiences this problem as well but I sure would like to know whats causing it and how to fix it... if at all pissible.

45terrrt64565fer5t45fe435r.png
1600 x 900 - 260K
Post edited by Angel on

Comments

• KnittingmommyKnittingmommy Posts: 8,191

I've had this problem with DS a few times as well.  Not sure if there is a fix.  I would definitely be interested is anyone knows how to get around that, too.

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,251

Yeah, happens to me all the time. If the pane is just big enough to hold all the widgets for that particular figure (or whatever) the scroll bar doesn't appear, even if the whole of the last brick isn't showing. If you can change the size of the pane, or the window, even just temporarily, you should get a scroll bar the allows you to go all the way to the bottom.

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,158

I wrote a bug report about a similar issue in the Render Settings pane in December of 2015. It is still open.The problem has not been fixed.

• TooncesToonces Posts: 919

This one is SO annoying. Lol.

I always have to un-dock the window it's in and resize it to scroll to where I can see it.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,909
    edited March 2017

One workaround might be to put the parameters pane in Edit mode, from the right-click menu, then hoghlight the moprh above, press the down arrow key to highlight the inaccessible parameter, then press the menu key on the keyboard to open the context menu for the property - which include Set>Value(s). You could also add a new zzzzz parameter which will take the last slot and bump the inaccessible one up. On reflection, the simplest workaround is to type part (in this case more) of the parameter name in the filter box at the top of the pane, that should thin the list to the point that the morph is no longer at the bottom of the pane.Still, I would make a bug report - though it may be a Qt issue in whichc ase fixing it might depend on moving to a newer version of the Qt framework.

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • jestmartjestmart Posts: 4,449

Open the Tips window just below, the Parameter window will be shorter and the scrollbar will appear.

• LeatherGryphonLeatherGryphon Posts: 11,174
    edited March 2017

Isn't it possible to configure the Microsoft Win10 taskbar at the bottom to hide itself after a few seconds, thus giving more real estate to the application?  The Win10 taskbar should reappear if you move the mouse down to the bottom edge of the screen.   Previous versions of Windows had this capability.  This seems like a perfect situation in which to take advantage of it.

Edited to add:  Yes, it is possible. smiley  In Win10 the "Settings" dialog under "Personalization" under "Taskbar", is an option to "Automatically Hide the taskbar in Desktop Mode".

Post edited by LeatherGryphon on
  • AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,140
    edited March 2017

If you switch to General you might be able to reach it. This has happened to me before and switching to "General" allowed me to reach something at the bottom - general usually has everything in it.

Laurie

Post edited by AllenArt on