My Preferences under My Account

kristibentonkristibenton Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in New Users

I feel completely retarded but I cannot find where to set my preferences for My Downloads page. I want to only see the items for PC. I found this in the knowledge center but don't see "Your Preferences" on the left. I've looked all over the page and in all the links on the left nav of My Account page. I've looked in Firefox and IE. So is this old or am I totally blind? I"m thinking blind and this will be a case of if it was a snake it would have bit you.

8. By default, downloads for both platforms appear in your 'Available Downloads.' You can change your preferences so that you are only seeing the Mac or PC files in your 'Available Downloads.' To do this, log into your account on our website. Click on 'My Account' in the upper right. On the left, click on 'Your Preferences.' On the new page, you will see a dropdown menu. In this menu, choose Mac only or PC only. Then click 'Submit' further down on the webpage. Now when you go to 'Available Downloads,' you will only see the downloads for the platform you have chosen.

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited January 2013

This is something that cannot be set, sorry.

DAZ 3D is eventually going to change to supplying all content in Zip files, which will server for both platform, and unfortunately until this is fully implemented you are stuck with having both sets of files show up.

At the moment a lot of older products are offered in this new multi purpose zip format, but at some point in the future all content will be offered in this manner.

Post edited by Chohole on
  • Herald of FireHerald of Fire Posts: 3,504
    edited December 1969

I'm going to miss those handy .EXE files...