Getting Clothing & Hair to work with Stephanie4 proportions

edited December 1969 in The Commons

I'm trying to figure out how to get the clothing and hair I have to work with the proportion dials for the V4 version of Stephanie 4. Since these dials change the body parts scales instead of adjusting a morph, I cannot use any third party software to transfer them to clothing. Even worse, since there are no scale dials on the body parts for V4, I don't know what to adjust the clothing parts to.

Anybody have an idea of how to make this work?

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,849
    edited December 1969

Is this Poser or DS? Which version?

• wancowwancow Posts: 2,708
    edited December 1969

Switch to Genesis? :)

• larsmidnattlarsmidnatt Posts: 4,511
    edited December 1969

wancow said:

Switch to Genesis? :)

sssh, I've been thinking that all day. Joking of course! but I had to admit that was a thought that came to mind as well. I didn't say it cause I didn't want to stir the invisible pot.

• wancowwancow Posts: 2,708
    edited December 1969

It certainly would solve the OP's problem... that and GenerationX would, anyway...

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited January 2013

Only if the OP is using DS or the latest version of Poser, and then wants to spend out even more money to get the stuff to turn Genesis into a clone of V4 and S4

THere are of course quite a few outfits that have unimesh fits, which should include a S4 fit.
    http://www.daz3d.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=Unimesh&x=10&y=5

Post edited by Chohole on
  • larsmidnattlarsmidnatt Posts: 4,511
    edited December 1969

Unimesh fits require you to shell out money too. But is an option.

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001
    edited December 1969

Or take the item into Blender and fit it there...export and use Morph Loader...which assumes the CCT.

• edited December 1969

This was for poser pro 2012. Not that I dislike using D|S, but I've never been able to get used to how things work around there, but no worries. I managed to find a .pz3 file on ShareCG that puts scaling dials back on body parts, so all is well.