platinum club question

edited December 1969 in The Commons

Do you not receive any monthly vouchers with platinum club? I know that there used to be something like that ages back...

Comments

• CypherFOXCypherFOX Posts: 3,401
    edited December 1969

Greetings,
    Now there is a one-use-per-user coupon automatically made available each month in the form: 01-13PlatClub which gives an equivalent discount on DAZ Originals if you are a PC member. You don't need to wait until you get the email, or anything like that, it just works as soon as the month ticks over.

-- Morgan

• randym77randym77 Posts: 272
    edited December 1969

There are vouchers. But they are no longer automatically added to your account.

You have to go to the Members Only section. There will be a stickied post there each month with the voucher code. You have to remember to look it up each month.

The new vouchers aren't as good as the old ones. You can only use on them DAZ originals. And you have to use them all at once, in a single purchase. Anything left over is lost, not held in your account like in the old days.

I really hate this new store.

• edited December 1969

thanks to you both for the replies. Next question - probably a silly one.. Where would I find the 'members only' part?

• Herald of FireHerald of Fire Posts: 3,504
    edited December 1969

The 'members only' forum is here. Though, I find most of the interesting topics get posted in the commons :D

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

If you click on "Forum Home" in the breadcrumbs underneath the Page header bar ..............On the Forum Index page you will see a section marked "Platinum Club, and in that section you will see "Members Only"

• edited December 1969

I replied once with these questions but not sure where my post went....

How much is each coupon code worth and is it good on any daz original?

thanks again

• ZyloxZylox Posts: 787
    edited December 1969

I replied once with these questions but not sure where my post went....

How much is each coupon code worth and is it good on any daz original?

thanks again

$6 and yes :-)

This might help you with information on the Platinum Club http://www.daz3d.com/products/platinum-club

• edited December 1969

thanks, that's exactly what I needed.