Looking for Hair

ShanarahShanarah Posts: 94
edited January 2013 in The Commons

I'm looking for a hair model to use for the character in the attached pictures, one with long bangs that cover the right side of his face. The closest thing I have at the moment is Lucian Hair, but I was hoping to find one with the pulled back look. If anyone can find one similar, I know it's this community. Thanks in advance for the help!

Edit: The program I am using is DS3 Advanced.

Morcundu_Portrait___WIP_by_shanarah-2.jpg
523 x 574 - 88K
A_Sacred_Space___WIP_by_shanarah-2.jpg
707 x 436 - 91K
Post edited by Shanarah on

Comments

• Kendall SearsKendall Sears Posts: 2,995
    edited December 1969

I'm looking for a hair model to use for the character in the attached pictures, one with long bangs that cover the right side of his face. The closest thing I have at the moment is Lucian Hair, but I was hoping to find one with the pulled back look. If anyone can find one similar, I know it's this community. Thanks in advance for the help!

What environment? If DS, then a Look At My Hair Preset can be made.

Kendall

• ShanarahShanarah Posts: 94
    edited December 1969

I'm using DS3 Advanced. I would love to be able to use the Look At My Hair plug-in, but I just can't afford it at the moment and DS 4 has not been friendly to me since day one. I had been searching through Rendo's hair sale, but there's so much and no way to filter out textures (at least that I know of). :/

• JOdelJOdel Posts: 6,252
    edited December 1969

LAMH demands DS4.5.

Hie yourself over to Rendo and check out their Split Ends sale. I think it's something like 40% off ALL of the hair products in the store. Only goes through the 27th, and there are something like 43 pages of hair products in the sale. but you ought to be able to find something that you can work from. The style you are referencing isn't THAT unusual.