Get 1 Daz Original DNA item Free with purchase not working?

I dont know if this offer is calculating correctly or I am just reading it wrong. Does the item have to be both a Daz original and an Rdna item to be free? Ive got Bo Peep, http://www.daz3d.com/rdna-pro-bo-peep-for-v4 , in my cart but it says its 19.59 still... Its an rdna item but not a daz item so maybe thats why its not free?

Comments

• mtl1mtl1 Posts: 1,501

Yes, it must be a DAZ Original RDNA item.

• OK, so it has to belong to both stores, alright. Thanks for clearing that up.

• How would I go about searching for those items? If I check rdna items in the store, I have to look at every item to see if its also a daz original. If I check for daz originals, I have to weed through a ton of content to see if its also an rdna. Any quicker way to search for these?

• mtl1mtl1 Posts: 1,501

How would I go about searching for those items? If I check rdna items in the store, I have to look at every item to see if its also a daz original. If I check for daz originals, I have to weed through a ton of content to see if its also an rdna. Any quicker way to search for these?

You can either click on the RDNA link on the banner, or go to RDNA's section, and manually enter an artist filter for Daz Originals :)

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,376

How would I go about searching for those items? If I check rdna items in the store, I have to look at every item to see if its also a daz original. If I check for daz originals, I have to weed through a ton of content to see if its also an rdna. Any quicker way to search for these?

Use the shop > vendor in the shop heading and bring up Runtimedna. Then under artist at the lef6t side of the RDNA page select DAZ Original

• Pack58Pack58 Posts: 750
    edited March 2017
    Post edited by Pack58 on
  • Excellent! Thanks all.laugh