Daz 3D on Social Media

Griffin AvidGriffin Avid Posts: 3,758
edited March 2017 in The Commons

Anyone support Daz, like on Face Book? I went there and found the community page and the Daz Official Page.

I basically hit the like button for any post they make. Plus, I guess it's your/our artwork on there sooooo.....

Funny how once you slide into that open sea, expect the barnacles to build up.

Lots of silly comments....

It's early and I already hate the internet(s)

Daz on FaceBook.jpg
506 x 893 - 322K
Post edited by Griffin Avid on

Comments

• AtiAti Posts: 9,083
    avxp said:

Lots of silly comments....

It's facebook......... ;) 

• HavosHavos Posts: 5,314

I occassionally look at the FB and twitter page as in the past coupons have appeared there, but not for a while now (6 months at least I think)

Havos said:

I occassionally look at the FB and twitter page as in the past coupons have appeared there, but not for a while now (6 months at least I think)

Probably more.

• McGyverMcGyver Posts: 7,008

What's this Facebook I keep hearing about?

It sounds very scary... like the necronomicon... Is it made out of human faces?... I picture it being a craft project by Hannibal Lecter.

McGyver said:

Is it made out of human faces?... I picture it being a craft project by Hannibal Lecter.

Not really. Mostly cats and dogs. :D

• McGyver said:

It sounds very scary... like the necronomicon... Is it made out of human faces?... I picture it being a craft project by Hannibal Lecter.

Nothing so gruesome; it's basically Twitter on steroids (and if you ask what Twitter is, I'll chirp in your ear ;) ).

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,567
    edited March 2017

I subscribe but they could do a better job with the adverts in my opinion.  They tend to spam the feed a lot sexy female art and odd comments.

Post edited by Serene Night on
  • StratDragonStratDragon Posts: 3,167

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,938

• nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,715
    McGyver said:

Cancelled my account a few years ago; then had to make one for something when at uni; likely cancel again.

I count my friends differently than twitter and facebook

• AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,145

I only visit Facebook if I have a gun to my head...

Laurie

• McGyverMcGyver Posts: 7,008
    edited March 2017

I've managed to avoid getting an account... To bad it's not made of actual human faces, then I'd have an easier excuse, like I'm not hungry or I prefer dead squirrels... 

Sadly I keep standing on that threshold because so many things now require it or just assume you have an account... It's almost that it insists I have an account so much, it makes me never to want an account...

Its like that old saying... If everyone was jumping off a cliff, would you?  

Well, I suppose it would depend on what was below... Comfy pillows and fluffy cushions... Maybe, if I was really bored... Rattlesnakes and broken bottles... Maybe... If I was really, really, really bored... Chocolate pudding... Maybe, if there were only a couple of clean looking, non-naked people* in it and I could be sure no one peed in it yet... 

But I'd definitely jump off the cliff regardless of what was below, velociraptors with pointy sticks or whatever, if all the people I know, who keep showing me Facebook stuff were up on the top of the cliff and that was the only way to avoid seeing their Facebook stuff.

*Never eat pudding from a vat full of unwashed naked people.

Post edited by McGyver on
  • marblemarble Posts: 7,449

I have a Facebook account but use it less and less for Facebook itself. I now use it mainly for Messenger which can be a stand-alone app on your phone or in a browser. Messenger is a lot more versatile than SMS though some of my friends prefer WhatsApp so I have that too (but it is not so browser friendly).

• SixDsSixDs Posts: 2,384

I had a twitter account, until I saw what most had to say in 140 characters. Not much. I closed the account. I should have made a bunch of tweets expressing my views on a wide rang

• marblemarble Posts: 7,449
    SixDs said:

I had a twitter account, until I saw what most had to say in 140 characters. Not much. I closed the account. I should have made a bunch of tweets expressing my views on a wide rang

smiley