Daz Original Runtime DNA items

The latest Bonus Buyer offer is for Daz Original Runtime DNA items but is there any easy way to find which Runtime DNA items are Daz Originals? I thought there used to be a button in the store you could set to only show Daz Originals but I can't find it. None of the Runtime DNA items I've looked at so far are Daz Originals, do I have to just keep clicking hopefully on items to see which ones are?

Comments

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,769

I went to vender section and found Daz Originals and then filtered by Runtimedna items only.

• BlueIreneBlueIrene Posts: 1,318

The underlined 'Runtime DNA' link at the top of the page (in the Bonus Buyer banner) takes you straight to Runtime DNA Daz Originals.

• Peter WadePeter Wade Posts: 1,604

Thany you Miss Bad wolfm BeeMKay and Astracadia. Both methods work for me.

I must be a bit slow today.

• BlueIreneBlueIrene Posts: 1,318

It shows in your status bar when you hover the mouse above the link in the banner that it takes you to the search that BeeMKay describes, but it's not evident from the link text. So no, you're not slow :)

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,769

It shows in your status bar when you hover the mouse above the link in the banner that it takes you to the search that BeeMKay describes, but it's not evident from the link text. So no, you're not slow :)

I did not know of the link so I tried to figure it out on my own.