Bought some content but can't load them

simon_3f3af8b4adsimon_3f3af8b4ad Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in Daz Studio Discussion

I bought a bunch of content and I guess some of them use a really old installer.

I have a Mac, for example I bought Dream Home Yard andPool but when I try to load it I get an error:

Could not find file:
/Runtime/textures/RHS/DH_Yardyr_deck.jpg

Same error for a bunch of files. Did I install something to the wrong directory?

Comments

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

Where did you install these items to? This content is older as you suspect, and it is in Poser format, so it needs to be installed into a Poser runtime folder. If you give the 'My Library' path to the installer, it will put all of the items in the correct folders for you, and you then need to go to the Content Library pane, Poser Formats > My Library > Figures > DH_Yard, and you will find a Preload.cr2 for loading the entire scene.

So, install to My Library (NOT My Library/Runtime, just My Library), and then look in the Content Library pane as described above.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,216
    edited December 1969

Did you run both installers, other than the metadata, or just the DS or Poser installer? Judging by the installer sizes the DS installer does not include the textures.

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

According to the Readme that comes with the product:

Notes from the artist:

You can find new icons for loading this product in the following Poser Libraries:
    Figures: "DH_Yard"
    Camera: "DH_Yard"
    You can find new icons for loading this product in the following DAZ Studio Folders:
    "Environments:Architecture:Dream Home:DH_Yard "