Can't export morphs from DAZ to Blender

cedcarreirocedcarreiro Posts: 0

Hello

I'm new on DAZ3D but I'm very excited about its Genesis model quality and morphs potential. Once my final interest is animations and not poses and I have a Blender advanced animator at my team, I'm modeling Genesis characters on DAZ and then I export it, so that the guy can work on animations inside Blender.

The issue is: after export the model with some morphs (parameter) into a COLLADA file, when I try to import it to Blender I've got the following message:

Sax FWL Error: Source with id "Genesis-morph-targets" in morph controller with id "Genesis-morph" used in input with semantic SEMANTIC_MORPH_TARGET could not be found!

What should be wrong? Is that possible to export a Genesis parameter (eg "Left Leg Out" or "ToughGuy Head") to Blender?

Regards and tks in advance,

Carreiro

Comments

• bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

Hello

I'm new on DAZ3D but I'm very excited about its Genesis model quality and morphs potential. Once my final interest is animations and not poses and I have a Blender advanced animator at my team, I'm modeling Genesis characters on DAZ and then I export it, so that the guy can work on animations inside Blender.

The issue is: after export the model with some morphs (parameter) into a COLLADA file, when I try to import it to Blender I've got the following message:

Sax FWL Error: Source with id "Genesis-morph-targets" in morph controller with id "Genesis-morph" used in input with semantic SEMANTIC_MORPH_TARGET could not be found!

What should be wrong? Is that possible to export a Genesis parameter (eg "Left Leg Out" or "ToughGuy Head") to Blender?

Regards and tks in advance,

Carreiro

I don't think COLLADA works at all any more .
    At least it doesn't for me .

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,179
    edited December 1969

Have you tried FBX? You will need to edit the exporter rules to include the morphs as you wish.

• bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969