OK, I have M5 Genitals, but they do not show up anywhere. ≈

MarveLMarveL Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in New Users

I installed them ( M5 Genitalia ) to Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/'My Library'-- which is where the content is , and they end up in there but in Runtime/Support. There is another set of male genitalia in People/ Genesis/Anatomy but it does not show up within the DazStudio program when I'm running it...The M5 has a Metadata companion file, but it still does not show in Smart Content. Help!!!

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,151
    edited December 1969

The Support folder file is the metadata for the genitals. However, it may not be set correctly. You should always be able to access them via the Content Library pane, DAZ Studio Formats>My Library>People>Genesis>Anatomy.

• MarveLMarveL Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Thank you ! I re-checked all the files and found that because some of the panes were collapsed, the correct content pane was not showing...etc.Finally got that fixed & navigated to the Anatomy folder & yes! It all loaded correctly. Thank you.
    NOW--is there some way to resolve this: when I start up DAZ Studio 4.5, I get the warning: "Duplicate formulas found in files. Make sure that the content is properly installed. Check the log files for errors." I looked at the log files and there are a TON of them underlined in red--I guess that these are the duplicates, but I am not sure. Is there a way to get rid of them? Some are video card files--GL-- and I don't want to mess with them; but others are plug-ins. Then there are a lot that say things like:

WARNING: /src/sdksource/fileinput/dzassetdaz.cpp(5131): Duplicate formula found linking Value & Value in /data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Victoria 4/MCMV4EyesClosedR.dsf.
    and
    WARNING: /src/sdksource/fileinput/dzassetdaz.cpp(5131): Duplicate formula found linking Value & Value in /data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Victoria 4/MCMV4EyesClosedL.dsf.

Is there a way to deal with these so that they don't cause problems? There are 150 of them. 1. Is there an app that will eliminate them and 2. If not, how do I do it manually??
    Thanks...MarveL

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,151
    edited December 1969

That's an old issue, it means you have the very original versions of the V4 Legacy shape (at least - there is an entry in the FAQ listing all the morphs affected, but the expressions are tricky as the update didn't overwrite the original files). Resetting and installing the files should fix the issue, but if you have the Genesis Evolution Expressions you need to uninstall those first.