How do I remove this frame?

Today - probably due to some unexpected update - a strange white frame appeared in the middle of my scene. How do I remove it? 

Thanks in advance!

05052dcaca9b535a00103e8a7596dbcf.png
1159 x 890 - 197K

Comments

• Do you have any idea how to remove the white frame displaying on my scene area? Please, help :) 

Thanks in advance!

05052dcaca9b535a00103e8a7596dbcf.png
    1159 x 890 - 197K
  • ToborTobor Posts: 2,300

This box is showing you what will be rendered. Most people want it. If you don't, click the icon (arrow and 4 lines) in the right-corner and deselect the aspect frame.

• Tobor said:

This box is showing you what will be rendered. Most people want it. If you don't, click the icon (arrow and 4 lines) in the right-corner and deselect the aspect frame.

Woah! Thank you! <3

• Click on the arrowhead to the right of Perspective View & in the list that appears uncheck "Show Aspect Frame"  & that will remove that box

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,168
    It is a very useful box, though! It shows what part of your viewport will be rendered.
  • Many scenes change the render viewport settings to something else, you can turn that of in the property settings, I would think you have loaded a scene that change the viewport setting for you, you can change what to render in the render settings tab, so unless you actually don't want to see what you will render you might not want to disable it..

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

Duplicate threads merged.  Pklease do not post the same query in different forums,  It is forum members helping you, and duplicate threads mean the effort gets duplicated as well.

• Tobor said:

Thanks you verry much! By the way i very hate that box