Creech Evolutiuon Characters & Kit for Genesis 3 Male & Female [Commercial]

Comments

• GreybroGreybro Posts: 2,476

Well, no 30% Off Coupon for me. Should that one be limited to Creech? Seems I buy too much ;-)

Regarding the clothing, having applied them to plain vanilla G3F/G3M might help with decision as its hard to imagine how everything might look on a character without Creech morphs and texture.

Strange thing with the bundle though. There have been bundles with items not matching that good in the past so it's crazy that there is no bundle on all that Creech stuff especially when the Beauty just a couple of pixels above on the same promo page does bundle character and clothing.

I agree completely. I don't know if this had to do with other issues. I just know I have repeatedly asked for that bundle. I even asked other artist how they usually goes as far as the bundling. These soletesponse I got was, " Sometimes they do. Sometimes they don't based on Marketings discretion."

I didn't handle the promos for the clothing but I'll ask about getting you a few vanilla human promos with the Deep outfits to add to this thread.

i am recovering from a groin surgery yesterday and have decided to skip the pain meds entirely so bear with means I'll try to make that happen today.

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

Woot!  Happy dance!  Looks AMAZING!

I will say I was surprised that they didn't bundle this as well, although I know that's not up to you.  I really wish I knew how they figured their special discounts as well, as I also got 20% off not 30% (not complaining, just the facts) given how much money I have spent here.  But, I've been saving for this one so I should be able to get most of it.  Soooo excited!

The great wonderful and mysterious Daz. I've spent more money here this year than any other and I am likewise puzzled by the customer loyalty scheme, especially on pro bundles. I something get %20 or %off those when others see %75. I wish we could really understand the criteria.

• Rod Wise DriggoRod Wise Driggo Posts: 2,150

Well, I've got 20% messages on both Sixus1 and 3DUniverse honoring earlier purchases which is nice of those two vendors. No coupon for 30% or anything stacking though which is a pity. Wonder whether this might be spending-related but apparently either I've spent too much so I don't qualify for a trigger or I've spent not enough or I'v even right in between.

@Greybro: Good recovery and don't rush things.

• Joe WebbJoe Webb Posts: 837

I'm getting a banner that says 20% off. It's automatically applied in the cart.

I'm excited to finally get this but I'm still without a computer - a crash, unexpected expenses and now an audit; but I'm buying this thing anyway, darn it, because it makes me happy.

Joe Webb said:

I'm excited to finally get this but I'm still without a computer - a crash, unexpected expenses and now an audit; but I'm buying this thing anyway, darn it, because it makes me happy.

Makes me happy too lol. Was totally worth the wait.  Hoping to do a render soon. Still at work and have an appointment after so may be tomorrow.  But I have several ideas that have been percolating during the wait.

Joe Webb said:

Makes me happy too lol. Was totally worth the wait.  Hoping to do a render soon. Still at work and have an appointment after so may be tomorrow.  But I have several ideas that have been percolating during the wait.

Can't wait to see that!

• CitizenMCitizenM Posts: 39

Congratulations, Greybro! Everything looks great!

I must not have made the correct prior purchases. I'm not seeing the discounts either or ones I can use. I might t have to wait for a little bit until I've made sure the roof will still be over my head and the food is in the fridge. Very surprised it wasn't a bundle though.

Looking forward to getting the complete Creech again soon! I have an entire project in mind too...!

Greybro said:
    Joe Webb said:

Can't wait to see that!

I've had this idea in mind since the very beginning so I'm pretty excited to put it together.  I hope my PC can handle the whole thing lol.   If not, I will render it in parts and put it together in photoshop.  And thank you for the free throne as well, that's pretty amazing!

Hope your recovery goes quickly and well and as pain free as possible.

CitizenM said:

I must not have made the correct prior purchases. I'm not seeing the discounts either or ones I can use. I might t have to wait for a little bit until I've made sure the roof will still be over my head and the food is in the fridge. Very surprised it wasn't a bundle though.

Looking forward to getting the complete Creech again soon! I have an entire project in mind too...!

I'd love to see tht project. BTW, we definitely asked for a bundle to be offered but Daz Marketing decided against it I guess. We were actually expecting to see a bundle of the male and female sets.

Greybro said:
    Joe Webb said:

Can't wait to see that!

I've had this idea in mind since the very beginning so I'm pretty excited to put it together.  I hope my PC can handle the whole thing lol.   If not, I will render it in parts and put it together in photoshop.  And thank you for the free throne as well, that's pretty amazing!

Hope your recovery goes quickly and well and as pain free as possible.

"Pain don't hurt" - Dalton

"As long as I dont move too much I can handle it." - Brent 

Folks,

Look in your account under messages/exclusive offers. You should see at least a %20 off Sixus 1 creatures that stacks on top of the %30 for release day.

Also, if all you have is the banner for the other bundle, it should still give the discount.  It did for me.  Once I used the 20% off offer (it applied to Creech items even though I didn't have anything from the other bundle in my cart) the offer for the first bundle disappeared and the 20% off of Creech items popped up.  So theoretically, I can buy more Creech items and save another 20% lol.  I bought both the male and female as well as one set of poses.  The outfit has to go on the wishlist until we get paid again.  Such a versatile creature(s)!!

edited June 2017

Well, no 30% Off Coupon for me. Should that one be limited to Creech? Seems I buy too much ;-)

Regarding the clothing, having applied them to plain vanilla G3F/G3M might help with decision as its hard to imagine how everything might look on a character without Creech morphs and texture.

Strange thing with the bundle though. There have been bundles with items not matching that good in the past so it's crazy that there is no bundle on all that Creech stuff especially when the Beauty just a couple of pixels above on the same promo page does bundle character and clothing.

Post edited by Greybro on
  • Rod Wise DriggoRod Wise Driggo Posts: 2,150

Hey Greybro, thanks for the promo render. Really helps to get a better idea.

edited June 2017

No problem. Here's a King of The Deep on a Clay man. There's also a seaweed beard I left off of this.

Greybro said:
    CitizenM said:

I'd love to see tht project. BTW, we definitely asked for a bundle to be offered but Daz Marketing decided against it I guess. We were actually expecting to see a bundle of the male and female sets.

Thanks, man! I only have the 3D Universe one. Not sure which one of those I picked up recently...! (fine products, just not my mormal direction) No Sixus 1 20% off. Looks like those have been hitting the wishlist too. Bummer. I appreciate the extra links to look into it though! Maybe if I do my adulting soon, I'll find out I have more of a budget. Mid-month is the payday with wiggle room sometimes. Either way I'll keep an eye on your expanding product lines. Continued success!

CitizenM said:
    Greybro said:
    CitizenM said:

Thanks, man! I only have the 3D Universe one. Not sure which one of those I picked up recently...! (fine products, just not my mormal direction) No Sixus 1 20% off. Looks like those have been hitting the wishlist too. Bummer. I appreciate the extra links to look into it though! Maybe if I do my adulting soon, I'll find out I have more of a budget. Mid-month is the payday with wiggle room sometimes. Either way I'll keep an eye on your expanding product lines. Continued success!

@CitizenM  try putting Creech in your cart and see if the discount doesn't apply anyway.  I only had the 3D Universe one as well but it gave me the discount on Creech anyway.

This image is really more about my Bill Paxton Facegen character in the Dr coat, than about Creech Evolution, but since it's his big weekend, I thought I would share anyway.

Surrounded

edited June 2017

This is just a quick render, litereally, dropped into the scene and rendered and I must say, she still looks great even without any extra anything lol. I'm really dying to start working the big render but its going to be a beautiful weekend here and I am sure we will be spending a lot of time outside so my Daz time will be less.

CREECH FEMALE.png
    1236 x 2000 - 3M
    Post edited by IceDragonArt on

Looking good! I can't wait to see what your create with her.

CitizenM said:
    Greybro said:
    CitizenM said:

@CitizenM  try putting Creech in your cart and see if the discount doesn't apply anyway.  I only had the 3D Universe one as well but it gave me the discount on Creech anyway.

Yeah, I did. I have learned not to guess how a daz sale works until putting it in the cart. Oftern enough, the price can go down the more you buy?!? But not this time. Thanks Though, Ice Dragon!

edited June 2017

Sorry it didn't work for you CitizenM!

I'm hoping to get a good start tomorrow and Sunday, its 80% chance of rain... So that means more daz time lol.

Post edited by IceDragonArt on
    edited June 2017

All About Creech Evolution & It's Advanced Functionality

This video included an overview of all of the Creech & Creech supporting products as well as what makes this set something of a one of a kind product when it comes to the Genesis 3 Chassis.

• CapscesCapsces Posts: 465

Thought I'd throw up this head shot of Creech male to show off the detail in his head. Sixus and Greybro did an excellent job with this guy.

CreechCloseup.jpg
    923 x 1200 - 275K
  • riftwitchriftwitch Posts: 1,404

I haven't had a chance to play with these beauties yet (just started downloading, and I need to get to bed), but I wanted to thank you for taking the time to not only do versions for G3f and G3M, but to provide morphs for specific body parts rather than just one full-body morph. That helps a lot with customization and adding more of a personal touch to our renders. I hope that you have more beasties planned, and you continue to provide the level of versatility these two figures offer. Also, thanks for the free throne. I'm sure I'll find some fun uses for it.

• Bunyip02Bunyip02 Posts: 7,657
    edited June 2017

Creech - The Exile - Torak morph

Creech Toorak Exile morph.png
    500 x 650 - 513K
    Creech Toorak Exile morph 2.png
    500 x 650 - 531K
    Post edited by Bunyip02 on
  • Bunyip02Bunyip02 Posts: 7,657
    edited June 2017

Creech-George morph

Creech George morph.png