Shenandoah for Genesis

grpruettgrpruett Posts: 255
edited January 2013 in The Commons

I just bought and downloaded it, and not to nitpick, but the American flag during the Civil War has only 34 stars.

Just pointing out an obversation.

Post edited by grpruett on

Comments

• MeshitupMeshitup Posts: 123
    edited December 1969

Hi gerald,
    Thanks for pointing that out, I would be glad to send you a new texture to replace the flag if you wish until the file is fixed.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Talking of Shenadoah, I guess there is no chance of an M4 version, or at least PCF's to go with the DSON version.

edited December 1969

Not at the moment as I am trying to finish a new Officer's Uniform and after that a Great Coat and some plane closed outfits for the CS side plus props.

edited December 1969

That is such a shame, because as an ex ACW reenactment person I have been searching for something like this for the longest time.

I bought it, in the hope that eventually I will be able to use it, despite not using DS.

edited December 1969

I will see what I can do to convert it for poser. Perhaps a short term solution would be to pose your figure in daz and export the obj to poser for rendering.

edited December 1969

I don't use DS. If the worst comes to the worst I can get my son to buy the outfiit as well, then he can pose it in the default position in DS and export an obj version which I can use in the cloth room in Poser by converting it into dynamic, run the sim , and then export an obj again from there into Bryce.

• grpruettgrpruett Posts: 255
    edited February 2013

Hi gerald,
    Thanks for pointing that out, I would be glad to send you a new texture to replace the flag if you wish until the file is fixed.

That would be good. I did get a texture from Wikipiedia, but it didn't match the cloth look that you have.

To send my the new texture, my email is geraldpruett@aol

Post edited by grpruett on